You had me at ___???

So you are saying the serial killer stare doesn't do it for you?

I had you at "HELLO"? Lol Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Boner killer on the serial killer stare lol.
Unless is focused crotchward.
Two words
Lorena Bobbitt
Boner killer on the serial killer stare lol.
Unless is focused crotchward. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I'll cannibalize the sausage.
I'll cannibalize the sausage. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lmao, after opening up the night stand for your hair ties.
Lmao, after opening up the night stand for your hair ties. Originally Posted by TexasJess
LOL I think they will change their perspective on the serial killer stare when accompanied by the reaching for a hair tie.
LOL I think they will change their perspective on the serial killer stare when accompanied by the reaching for a hair tie. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Girl Lmao...………
I like eye contact.. Like across the bar kind of "Im looking at you... But Im not" Im a tease when Im out and about. Im approachable but I wont approach. I like the thrill of the chase I guess. Originally Posted by TexasJess
That is what is known and the "3 second gaze" and if perfected, is almost always effective. It works equally well with a stranger as it does with a date. You look at him for a 3 count then slowly blink and avert your gaze.
That is what is known and the "3 second gaze" and if perfected, is almost always effective. It works equally well with a stranger as it does with a date. You look at him for a 3 count then slowly blink and avert your gaze. Originally Posted by B Three
Ha! Yup... That's me in public. You nailed it !
Doesn't have to be a stare down Katie.
Sincere, occasional contact with smiling, mischievous eyes seals the deal for me. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Especially when it’s a pair of big green mischievous eyes! ;-)
Well you can tell she is planning on getting busy when you see the poly tail holder on her wrist! Or so I’ve heard!
For me it's definitely the smile. The eyes will tell you if the smile is genuine.
Just gape.....
Just gape..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Verdammt neue bildstandards
*Goddamn new image standards*
Just gape..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Always a winner!
I’m surprised no guys brought up the glance up with eye contact when getting a BJ. Lol.

Go Stros