Where to go for a street walker

Definetly Independence ave. Beware I've been told LE has been heavy there lately Originally Posted by yourdesire
SW is the highest risk activity in the hobby for a lot of reasons. For both parties.
I’ve always wanted to see a street walker. I don’t get to Kcmo often,. Where can I pick up a street walker? I know it’s not the safest, but something about the idea excites me and I want to try it at least once. Originally Posted by Juicy juice1
I would say probably to jail ! LOL
Or it could be the Gift that keeps on Giving.
If you want the SW experience without the risk of it, you can do what I heard another provider do for the gentleman - she pretended to be a SW and got picked up by him. Get the best of both worlds
alpha that's what I was thinking. Much safer in so many ways.
If you want the SW experience without the risk of it, you can do what I heard another provider do for the gentleman - she pretended to be a SW and got picked up by him. Get the best of both worlds Originally Posted by alpha_trotters
There's still the risk of LE seeing her get in your car.

And, part of the kick of SWing is the hunt.
Funny. The one time I got busted I actually wasn't looking for a 'date'.
I was into art photography at the time and I saw a lady that had a certain air about her that I thought would make for an interesting subject. Talked through the window about a modeling fee and that's when about 5 cop cars rushed up.
Yep. She was a decoy.
The case was eventually thrown out because they used an out dated law meant to close down these hire a model shops that used to be around.
They towed my car so, I had to hail a cab.
Between getting my car back, lawyer fees and stuff it wound up costing about $1700.
Without even breaking the law. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I was into art photography at the time... Yea, right: sounds like they didn't believe that story. Next time just ask for directions and let her take the conversation to the next level.

A long time ago, I let my drivers license expire: Guess what, like a fool I pulled over to the side of the street to avoid passing a cop on the next corner. Well there was a woman standing next to where I pulled over. I never talked to her, and didn't make eye contact - I did know she was there. When I pulled out, the cop followed me and found some invalid reason for a stop. He gave me a hard time and said I was trying to get a date with a decoy cop.

Nope, just avoiding him until I could get my license renewed. He ran my record, and let me go.

It doesn't take much to get stopped. Be careful.

I was into art photography at the time... Yea, right: sounds like they didn't believe that story. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Truth. The judge eventually dropped the charges.
If you want the SW experience without the risk of it, you can do what I heard another provider do for the gentleman - she pretended to be a SW and got picked up by him. Get the best of both worlds Originally Posted by alpha_trotters
Yahtzee!!
Street walker in today's world? Respectfully, I get the whole thrill-of-the-hunt thing, but that's right up there with 4-chamber russian roulette. If you pursue it, we'd like to hear how it went for you. And find out if SW's exchange references with one another, as well as with the Ladies herein. S'pect you'll be needing a bunch.