Starving in Ithaca

Classic Case of:

I have a friend near ithica and most likely I'm going to be there for the next CPL days (trying to figure out plans now)
But.. if any one would be interested in seeing me while I'm there email kaylaryder4fun@gmail.com
You see folks? There are some lovely visitors to Ithaca.

DD
You see folks? There is one lovely visitor to Ithaca.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
fify

and as its IMO taint saying who
Damn. Looks like I’ve been missing out. Sorry folks. Haven’t been here in a while.
I am surprised how much engagement this post got. Looks like I’m not alone on my sentiments. A lot of really good tips too. Thank you so much for all of that! And thanks to those who inboxed me! Kayla, I’m so sorry I missed you! I am out of town, otherwise it would’ve been less of a drought in there. 😂

I also just wanted to share that I the reason why I don’t have any reviews in here is because I’ve seen no one here but one lady in Cuse a year ago. It’s been too long and I was just learning how to navigate this site then. And as I’ve mentioned I typically only hobby when traveling for business (and pleasure). Favorites being Canada (Toronto) and Mexico — both of which don’t use ECCIE. I travel to Asia a bit too and it’s an entirely different ball game there. So my apologies if I was asking for advice without sharing anything yet. And again, thanks to those who gave tips nonetheless!

As for SA, I did spend quite a bit on pricey dates and such. Met with maybe 5 or 6 ladies. Felt a lot like normal dating. Only problem is, you never know when you’re getting some. I went 2 dates with a very attractive college student, then she started demanding “gift” cash on a per date basis. Another one wanted a bi-weekly meet but I had to pay a month in advance. Granted I did get 2 encounters out of those 6 I met, it still took a lot of time and energy. I’m still debating with myself wether or not to revive my SA and see how it is in there now.

Anyway, I will keep good notes of all your tips!
Thank you!
Classic Case of:

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
You sound mad I can share whatever information i want with whomever I want. Why would I share my UTRs with people I don’t even know? I can’t vouch for any of you bums. And if they wanted their information out there they wouldn’t be UTR....
Only thing round these here parts is UTR. Unfortunately I cannot share though Originally Posted by Atruelegend
You sound mad I can share whatever information i want with whomever I want. Why would I share my UTRs with people I don’t even know? I can’t vouch for any of you bums. And if they wanted their information out there they wouldn’t be UTR.... Originally Posted by Atruelegend

Well... that's no way to get an invitation to the app.....

You sound so angry.....
I'm an Ithaca person. I generally only partake of such pleasures when I'm traveling because Ithaca is a small-town and I need to be discreet. I'm curious though, what is the "SA" thing that people are speaking of?
I'm an Ithaca person. I generally only partake of such pleasures when I'm traveling because Ithaca is a small-town and I need to be discreet. I'm curious though, what is the "SA" thing that people are speaking of? Originally Posted by Bill Clay
its where the little women gets bucks from your boss

or something like that
I'm an Ithaca person. I generally only partake of such pleasures when I'm traveling because Ithaca is a small-town and I need to be discreet. I'm curious though, what is the "SA" thing that people are speaking of? Originally Posted by Bill Clay
SA = SeekingArrangement. It's primarily a Sugar Daddy/Baby site, but I suppose if you are young, fit and good looking you could find a Sugar Momma LOL. It takes a little work, but payoff can be huge.
It takes a little work, but payoff can be huge. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Put every providers name in a blender and push the blend button. When you pour it out it's still P4P.
When you pour it out it's still P4P. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Not always - LOL