Does Messy Anal Smell Mess Up Your Rhythm?

First of all. Stop with quoting digital underground. I like that song and u ruined it

Second I’m starting to question that you actually have a dick or a brain for that matter. Do you actually see anyone here or do you just have nothing else in life so u troll??
I could tell by your constant harrassment of Shine you were just itching your way toward SC. I don't know who Digital Undergrad is. ;-) but Feel free to start a new thread for off topic musings. ;-) now tell me about how you've handeled your messy anal experiences. Were you embarrassed or did you take it in stride.
Harassment? Hmmm. Well you and your “ alter ego “ bring it on yourselves. Or yourself. Whatever.
I don’t do anal. And if I did I would not tell u about it.

Hmmm. Maybe shine is not you and you 2 have a special friendship. That’s why y’all never see any girls. How do u take care of the ass/shit prob?

Hmmm. Maybe shine is not you Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
That's been about your only accurate statement in all your posts. That's it and that's all.

This thread is about shitty anal. You may not do it now but you likely have at some point. You Dont have to tell me about it but share it with everyone else. Pretend I'm not here.
I have never been on the receiving end of it, only giving with a strap.
I dont even offer anal. But i mean fellas your fucking the shit hole. Lol
Unless you pre schedule the day before and gave her time to do an enema...then.... a little shit...... lol
Seems I may need to see u for a greek lesson

I feel like you have to be prepared for anything. Doesn’t matter if it’s a provider or not, especially when it comes to anal. Enemas can be done but everyone is still full of shit, literally. If you’re practicing safe sex, throw out the rubber, quick wash off, slide on a new one and go back to pound town. Throw in some extra lube for the slip n slide effect. Less likely to pull out what’s in there lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Second I’m starting to question that you actually have a dick or a brain for that matter. Do you actually see anyone here or do you just have nothing else in life so u troll?? (speaking to sc) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Nicely worded ZP.