Why is lake charles so dead

For traveling ladies such as myself

No prebooks...

Day of trip...plenty of reachouts...no prebooks Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Exactly! I've noticed that as well. It seems like spontaneous trips to LC fair better than pre booking
Seeking ~P is there and Ill be there tomorrow
Hell I'd book you **wags tongue**. Scrolling by really fast I thought it was Megan Thee Stallion in your avi for a second (and i'm deeply in lust with her). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
😂🤣😂

Well to answer your question as to why Lake Charles is so dead is because all guys want are Q.V's. It's insulting when asking a provider who does not offer Q.V's.
No one wants to spend enough time (at least 30mins or more) with a provider to warrant her visiting the little town.
Has Lake Charles ever been alive?
Has Lake Charles ever been alive? Originally Posted by pyramider

Glad I chose to go to BR for work instead of LC. I miss it. I was up in the hills outside of Denver and nothing doing, now I’m in Council Bluffs Iowa.

Glad I chose to go to BR for work instead of LC. I miss it. I was up in the hills outside of Denver and nothing doing, now I’m in Council Bluffs Iowa. Originally Posted by Nerdfun
lol
I work in LC a couple days a month. I have better luck finding a provider along the way than trying to book one there.
There are a few Houston chicks who post about going there, but never when I am there.
I am never there on weekends, when travelers are there.
I do get lucky now and then in LC, but not often.

I also think the cost of room hurts their business. They stay in nice places, rates go up, guys drop out.
I can find a chick on her own turf for a lot less than hoping to catch them in LC.
Some are reasonable when there, some are not. Some have good menu for the price, some not so good menu for the price.
  • Dbuck
  • 09-20-2019, 02:09 PM
I’ve wondered the same thing about LC. I tried pretty hard to get kelley1000 from BR here but I guess not enough others wanted to see her
Well I'm around...
There is a highly reviewed chick going to LC next month. Keep your eyes open.
Well if a gent wants to drive to lafayette when i vist i will cut a nice deal!
I'm in LC now and can't wait to be back in the land of plenty Houston. Unless someone is here that can help out. Lol
***crickets***
I'm in LC now and can't wait to be back in the land of plenty Houston. Unless someone is here that can help out. Lol Originally Posted by ddaring001

Rosie Palm is your best bet.