Turkey's Erdogan has had enough.

Are you two ignorant of Turkey's invasion of Syria?

Will Trump not let you see the news?

The Kurds are the new Jews

Originally Posted by WTF
The Kurds are the “new Jews”? Wow, that’s a stretch. Why do you hate Jews? Do you and Asswipe see eye to eye on this?? Are the Turks sending the Kurds to concentration camps?
40 is the new 30.

Are you trying to upcharge them?

Originally Posted by WTF

The Kurds are the new Jews

Originally Posted by WTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHnLkj-_8I

They definitely aren't white Christians....
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 03:59 PM
If your neighbor (syria) kept throwing trash over your fence, wouldn't you get tired off that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The Kurds and the Palestinians need their own counties.

The Brits fucked that partition of the world up long ago.

• WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 04:02 PM
[

They definitely aren't white Christians.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Yea Trump don't care for the brown Christians!

If your neighbor (syria) kept throwing trash over your fence, wouldn't you get tired off that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Then go tell Erdogan to stop arming and smuggling these "trashes" back to Syria to wage terrorist warfare.

https://thefreeiranian.org/around-th...f-isis-attacks
Have you ever heard of Kurdistan? They have a region. If you want them to have a country - go on over and help them out. Maybe Angelina Jolie can help ya.

The Kurds and the Palestinians need their own counties.

The Brits fucked that partition of the world up long ago.

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Have you ever heard of Kurdistan? They have a region. If you want them to have a country - go on over and help them out. Maybe Angelina Jolie can help ya. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
They have a region is you answer to my point that they should have their own country much like the Jewish state....that you seem to so strongly support.

You just keep proving over and over just how hypocritical you are.

The French and British should "fix ' the problem they started in 1918 Skies Peiot UN BS just saying
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 10:26 AM
The French and British should "fix ' the problem they started in 1918 Skies Peiot UN BS just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You do realize Israel is part of that problem....
You might want to refresh yourself on what this thread is about. Also, if you could learn to spell, that would be great.

They have a region is you answer to my point that they should have their own country much like the Jewish state....that you seem to so strongly support.

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 10:54 AM
You might want to refresh yourself on what this thread is about. Also, if you could learn to spell, that would be great. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Here is a word I've learned to spell because of people like you...this thread is actually about hypocrisy. Yours and your Lord and savior, Donald J Trump.

Originally Posted by WTF

what's the hypocrisy in your post?
Interesting. Not often do you see an employee of the month award given to the person who decimated the business.