have you ever hooked up with a service person?

Doctor while on vacation. Newly divorced young lady asked me to go fishing with her and her son! I agreed. Showed up the next day her son couldn't make it! But we did! I go fishing there every year!
  • Dad
  • 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
  • Maids (At least I am not stupid like Arnold)
  • Employees (Don't do it. These cost me plenty!)
  • Concierges (Too easy)
  • Waitresses (Boring)
  • Tour guides (They are the best in Asia! )
hartboyz20, Unbelievable.
And now she's a pro cheerleader.
Congrates to you.
too many strippers to mention, but I don't really consider these to be the type of service people that make for a good story. Mine is a former employee. I know taboo. She was a lower level employee and I noticed she worked late a lot without any real good reason. One evening around 7 or so, we struck up a conversation and I just happened to put my hand on her shoulder, which turned into a backrub, which turned into making out in my office. Interesting, but she wouldn't hook up in the office. Made me meet her at her place. For about 6 months until she moved, she would call/text whenever she was in the mood. Good times.
I used to hookup with co-workers quite often. We were usually friends first and then convo would turn sexy. I had an office behind two locked doors and I was the only one who had access so we would go in there after work or we would find a place and go parking or find a local notel for lunch. Many were married and it was always purely sexual. However, even after I changed jobs I remained good friends with them.

There was one girl who used to get to work early and give me a morning blowjob several times a week and swallow it all. Damn, I was such a man slut now that I thnk about it.
  • Seedy
  • 08-04-2011, 12:13 PM
EA and Seedman had a three some with a pool guy once. Not sure of the details of the experience but supposedly it went swimmingly. Originally Posted by boomer69does
LMMFAO. Good one Boomer....... Thats almost as good as the one I heard about you, and a pair of hipboots and a herd of sheep. LMMFAO
  • Seedy
  • 08-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Best job in the world to pick up great looking trim, be in a good rock band, back in the 70's even an ugly fuck like myself, had girls all over me.
I seemed to have had a lot of luck with real estate agents in the past...during a time when i rented and would move almost every year.

I had a maid that i was friendly with for about 6 months...she decided to move to florida...and on the last visit she brought one of her friends to help clean and we spent a rather memorable sunday in a rather crazy fun threesome.

I've had a thing for Starbucks baristas lately, and have made a couple of connections.

Best time was when helping some folks with my IT skills:
- A lawyer setting up her new office with a secure wireless network as a favor...had perhaps the funnest BJ...mad skills with serious longevity
- A housewife i met through one of my real estate friends to help with her laptop...spent a whole afternoon in her guestroom by the pool...had slip out as the kids came home.
- Helped a provider in Dallas get her laptop set up and secure as a favor...she baked me an apple pie...it was too hot to eat, so we decided to wait until it cooled down in her bed. Fun!

A fun times!

-T
I have with the lock smith guy. I called triple A ,and do keep in mind this is years ago when i was a little more wild and crazy. ok i called them in the night after losing my keys in a club. im pretty drunk too. he comes to try the key and it was a digital key and didnt work. I went with him to the key place. its like three in the morning. and he was cute or it was the drinky talking anywho i grabbed him and started kissing him and I sucked him off in the key place. sorry cant go into detail due to drunkness and my memory sucks. but i do remember they had a vidoe camera.
hmm, i must be doing it wrong. everyone i fucked i ended up in a relationship with lol. well not everyone. at some point I had to stop relationships for a while.
hmm, i must be doing it wrong. everyone i fucked i ended up in a relationship with lol. well not everyone. at some point I had to stop relationships for a while. Originally Posted by houtxgent
IMO ya must have done something right if they all wanted to have a relationship after!