"Peach Pence

Peach 2024!!!
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 12:26 PM
J666 - Still searching desperately for the link to the OPost. .

Will eventually surface and wonder why he /she cannot find it.

And vociferously support the Impeach Pence movement in the House.
Joy Reid of MSNBC is suggesting open rebellion.
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 06:04 PM
I refuse to watch CNN or MSNBC - if their pundits suggest open, armed rebellion against the Constitution and Bill of Rights they deserve to be arrested and tried:
18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection

prev | next
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I believe it is seditious conspiracy - not Treason - which is very narrowly defined in our Constitution. Something J666 and other DPST's have never read, and have no clue as to Facts when they blather on about "treason".
I refuse to watch CNN or MSNBC - if their pundits suggest open, armed rebellion against the Constitution and Bill of Rights they deserve to be arrested and tried:
18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection

prev | next
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I believe it is seditious conspiracy - not Treason - which is very narrowly defined in our Constitution. Something J666 and other DPST's have never read, and have no clue as to Facts when they blather on about "treason". Originally Posted by oeb11

but but but he read all 449 pages of the Mueller report! including the indictment page ..

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA