Delete Account Request

SC if you still want to disable your account on 1-1-21 you can request it then. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

sis chaps just needs some periodic attention, nothing more. He won't ask for his accounts to be disabled on 1/1/21. Trust me, he needs this site.
Which one are you talking about dj?
Please speak to me in a nice manner. No condescension. So the request is altogether invalid? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Technically, you did not "request" ....
sis chaps just needs some periodic attention, nothing more. He won't ask for his accounts to be disabled on 1/1/21. Trust me, he needs this site. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Oh he'll get it guested like he did the last time... I call it reinventing himself .....
sc....are you asking them to shut down the other accounts as well?
A friend asked me to ask you Originally Posted by tbone2u
heh... I seriously doubt it.
Was this considered spamming? Should be! And was he pointed?
Fucking pathetic race baiter
Was this considered spamming? Should be! And was he pointed?
Fucking pathetic race baiter Originally Posted by claudefive

That's his only purpose on this board. He tries to do it indirectly but sometimes it's direct.
It's his agenda in life. I don't give a rat's fuck what he is or does in real life but this board is not the place for his agenda.
You dudes please stay on topic and stop harassing SC.

Thank you gentlemen. ;-)
You dudes please stay on topic and stop harassing SC. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

sc...there is a big difference between harassment and facts.
sc...there is a big difference between harassment and facts. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I"m gonna report each and every one of you to Crypt. You will comply. ;-)
Sc...you want to leave eccie. The discussion is about why you want to leave and why you should. That's pretty much on topic to me.
You and your fluffers made the comments in my thread when I asked them to delete my account. You need to loosen your curlers and go threaten someone else. Your continued threats to people are getting a little old. Crypt seems kinda strait up to me. Go cry to him and see what he tells you.

Your purpose on this board is not about the hobby...IT'S to spread your agenda. Take a look at my signature line. This is another threat you made to me. Now your threatening everyone who has commented in this thread. You have your panties knotted up and your curlers too tight. You need to grab your ears....listen for a popping sound....hear it? Probably not.
Now pull your head out of your ass and participate here in the hobby instead of pursuing your agenda.
And while you're at it....stop threatening people here.
Sc...you want to leave eccie. The discussion is about why you want to leave and why you should. That's pretty much on topic to me.
You and your fluffers made the comments in my thread when I asked them to delete my account. You need to loosen your curlers and go threaten someone else. Your continued threats to people are getting a little old. Crypt seems kinda strait up to me. Go cry to him and see what he tells you.

Your purpose on this board is not about the hobby...IT'S to spread your agenda. Take a look at my signature line. This is another threat you made to me. Now your threatening everyone who has commented in this thread. You have your panties knotted up and your curlers too tight. You need to grab your ears....listen for a popping sound....hear it? Probably not.
Now pull your head out of your ass and participate here in the hobby instead of pursuing your agenda.
And while you're at it....stop threatening people here. Originally Posted by tbone2u

RTM'd....and reported you for your continued and unprovoked harrassment and endangering the safety of others on the board by promoting hostility, anger and in my view inciting violence. This is an opportunity for the mods to take action against you for coming into this thread unprovoked with your ongoing harrassment and slander. In fact if the mods dont discipline you for what everyone can see is clearly and openly unprovoked stalking and harrassment I will ask the admins to deal with you. Enough of your horrid childish behavior from thread to thread and forum to forum its time you stopped following me around and verbally harassing SC. You can't control yourself...again stop following me around and harassing me. How many times do I have to ask?

Ike, Cryp, Darth can one of you admonish this guy. Enough is enough.

Thnx
RTM'd....and reported you for your continued and unprovoked harrassment and endangering the safety of others on the board by promoting hostility, anger and in my view inciting violence. This is an opportunity for the mods to take action against you for coming into this thread unprovoked with your ongoing harrassment and slander. In fact if the mods dont discipline you for what everyone can see is clearly and openly unprovoked stalking and harrassment I will ask the admins to deal with you. Enough of your horrid childish behavior from thread to thread and forum to forum its time you stopped following me around and verbally harassing SC. You can't control yourself...again stop following me around and harassing me. How many times do I have to ask?

Ike, Cryp, Darth can one of you admonish this guy. Enough is enough.

Thnx Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

He's been reported up the chain. You're next to be reported up the chain if you exhibit the same harassing and creepy behavior