How Does LE Make the Case Against an AMP?

In many cases, cops question the people involved and they incriminate themselves. It is better to just STFU!

Don't talk to cops!
... Of course you would know what goes on behind the scenes of LEOs...

Cheers. Originally Posted by Medulla
I worked for 6 years as an MP.

In many cases, cops question the people involved and they incriminate themselves. It is better to just STFU!

Don't talk to cops! Originally Posted by orallvr69
I attended a Police Academy in 1992, that was a long time ago. One of the statistics the FBI put out was that a huge portion of criminal arrests are due to people incriminating themselves. I do not remember the exact percentage but it was somewhere around 80%.

TV cop shows are all about the 'evidence' the LEOs collect, but in both PDs where I worked it was all about getting guys to confess. And they do, every day.

TV cop shows are all about the 'evidence' the LEOs collect, but in both PDs where I worked it was all about getting guys to confess. And they do, every day. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
I see that a lot on "Cops", too.. they bullshit the suspects, and say "just be honest with me, you know I know why you are here".. and stuff like that. the Dumb Shit confesses, because he got tricked for a moment, thinking the Cops would be lenient, and he thinks he is already "caught".. if the DS would shut the fuck up, he'd walk.

Why not just look up amps that have been busted, see what the details were that led to their being raided. Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider
you only get marginal details.. the Cops aren't going to give their case to the media.