I agree with this article recommending Biden's VP choice

She's someone the left can get behind or is it on top of? Clearly, she has been taking decisive action to react to the Chinese virus from Wuhan, China.
  • Banned the use of drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks for Covid-19
  • Banned the sale of vegetable seeds in stores
  • Banned the sale of American flags in stores
  • Asked GEPOTUS to send Michigan hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks
Assuming you don't want to eat or use drugs to combat Covid-19, why would you even want a flag anyway? Seems like typical libby-logic.
I agree with CT. It would be a good strategic move to gain votes. Biden already has one foot in the grave and is senile. If he does not pick the right VP, he's not beating Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He’s not beating Trump if he’s running mate is Jesus Christ.
I agree with CT. It would be a good strategic move to gain votes. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What "votes"?
I thought you had me on ignore assclown? I don’t make things up, you do you little homo. Originally Posted by bambino
So let’s get it straight, bumbeaner. Yous don’t want people to reply to your asinine insults, but yous do wants them to ignore yous?

To what ends?

Sounds like yous wants to have your cock and eat it too.

LOLLING!

He’s not beating Trump if he’s running mate is Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I agree!

The Yankee Shitholians would never votes for a Jew from the Middle East.
I agree!

The Yankee Shitholians would never votes for a Jew from the Middle East. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No need to do so. He's already "IN" the White House. Ask Pence!

Perhaps you should consider allowing him INTO yours! Or do you prefer "YOUS"?
I thought you had me on ignore assclown? I don’t make things up, you do you little homo. Originally Posted by bambino
I ignore you when I want to, Faggot Troll. every once in a while I check in on you, to see if sanity has crept into your posts. it hasn't.
Step back for a moment and let me re-interpret what you are saying, "I'm buying this car. It's unreliable and ugly but the spare tire is good." Originally Posted by gnadfly
I guess that's a pretty close analogy my friend. I probably would have been more negative with it when it comes to Biden though... I actually feel bad and embarrassed for the man when I hear him talk. I doubt he even remembers what day or month it is half the time and his wife has to tell him.
I agree!

The Yankee Shitholians would never votes for a Jew from the Middle East. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If he could work a miracle, I know I would. God only knows this place needs a miracle.
avenatti just got out of the pen on corona release

or nathan phillips could heal the nation

or if it must be a woman

masie hirono

or maxine waters

susan rice

sally yates

or that fabulous former state senator stacey abrams

and to try to get obama's endorsement theres always michelle
Don’t forgets Rosie O’Donnell, nevergaveitathought! You’ve seemed to line up a list of sarcastic and implausible candidates.

I also hear the nice lady from Alaska is looking for work (on her feet this time.). Maybe yous could get behind her on the ticket! Eh?
huh? where did that come from? talk about hit-and-run nonsense.

I'm the biggest anti-China guy on this Forum. what are you talking about, if you have any idea? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually, and unfortunately, Val Demings would likely be a good candidate.

Joe needs to worry about whoever he picks making him look bad, though.

It will be a tight race no matter who runs against Trump, because so many people irrationally hate him.
huh? where did that come from? talk about hit-and-run nonsense.

I'm the biggest anti-China guy on this Forum. what are you talking about, if you have any idea? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You really want to go back to my post on how we need to punish China? Your advice, nothing is going to change and lie back and enjoy the fuck.
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 09:17 AM
Does it not seem characteristic of the anti-Trumpers that all they do is bash Trump - as Pelosi, Schumer, Mad maxine,Cuomos , rachel madcow, AOC and their ilk??
Yet none have forwarded a comprehensive rational plan of action.

They just want the Power to Control.
When Biden speaks about something for 20 seconds.
It takes at least 20 minutes for anyone to figure out what he said.

Joe "Place Holder" Biden - The 20/20 candidate