Hotels and Moaning

Can someone tell me what a standard tip would be to a provider? Thanks
What is a standard tip for provider? thanks
I’m well aware that sometimes you can heard but I don’t really let it bother me. What would bother me would be if they noticed all the people coming in and out all day, so that’s why I try to only see 1 person a day.
Hotels are for fucking! Unless you absolutely know there are children present in adjacent rooms. Easy to to request a different room/different floor
So it actually turns me on when I hear fucking going on in the next room and can hear the moans. I once had a SB with me at a hotel and she turned her the music on while we were fucking. Afterwards, she told me she likes the music on because she doesn't want anyone else to hear us.

I laughed and said, "I think its kind of sexy knowing that the lonely businessmen in the rooms around us are stuck jacking off, while they hear me fuck a hot little 20 year old. Would it turn you on knowing some guy next door is jacking off, wishing he was fucking you right now?" She blushed, but the next time we fucked the music stayed off and she got louder.
If I get too loud just put your hand over my mouth lol
  • Go4it
  • 04-30-2020, 07:00 PM
Only happened to me once. When I walked out the next morning the couple in the next room was walking out at the same time and I just gave them a ?muscle flex" and smiled.
Or just put the shower on full blast, maybe that will help lol