Good morning!

TxNikki is open for lunch and dinner dates in Lubbock as well....Just had lunch with her yesterday. Amazing meal...review to follow.
Lol @ Amazing meal!

Anyone got Laurie's number? Or know what saloon or dancehall she might be workin at?
This thread died quickly.
Who’s ready for a nasty game of Cowboys and liberals?
I am experiencing the same issue. I would love to have a fantastic Sunday. I believe I hinted toward that when I inserted 2 cents into the co-ed early this morning along with pics of New Threads. Maybe someone would like to see more of them. Or less..

- January Maye
I am experiencing the same issue. I would love to have a fantastic Sunday. I believe I hinted toward that when I inserted 2 cents into the co-ed early this morning along with pics of New Threads. Maybe someone would like to see more of them. Or less..

- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
I certainly wish you a fantastic Sunday Miss January. In your post in Coed, I'm not seeing your pics you posted for some reason. But I did add your two new ones to my favs .

I personally would love to see more and/or less of them
I asked a Mod. I was curious as well and certainly do not want to chalk up any more infractions by posting outside guidelines.

Lo and behold.....I was posting outside guidelines. Good way to remember:
Numbers and Pics, Do Not Mix!

I appreciate the compliment. I think lots of us would like to click on a thread and see it is accompanied by a new image. I dislike doing this very much as it seems gratuitous, but I will say something like, NEW PICS IN GALLERY. It is the best us ladies can do for now.

- January Maye
NEW PICS IN GALLERY

Already added them to my favs. Very nice btw
  • R.M.
  • 05-18-2020, 07:04 PM
Hey Reese! You keep promising to come see me. I’m the sweetheart you want to meet! Originally Posted by sidekick
Soon I promise.
Anyone got Laurie's number? Or know what saloon or dancehall she might be workin at? Originally Posted by ethorn
Who is Laurie?
Laurie was the town pokin hole. Best looking poke from Texas to Nebraska.
I asked a Mod. I was curious as well and certainly do not want to chalk up any more infractions by posting outside guidelines.

Lo and behold.....I was posting outside guidelines. Good way to remember:
Numbers and Pics, Do Not Mix!

I appreciate the compliment. I think lots of us would like to click on a thread and see it is accompanied by a new image. I dislike doing this very much as it seems gratuitous, but I will say something like, NEW PICS IN GALLERY. It is the best us ladies can do for now.

They certainly choose on to remove...inconsistencies for sure. Take a look a COED currently.
Lubbock here! Looking everywhere there is. Still real skeptical of STG though. I’m usually looking for company.