Biden Is Getting a Lot of Advice on His V.P. Here’s What Voters Think.

Did anyone ask your permission?

Or did you just assume you had the "privilege" of deciding?

(Terrorists are really presumptive regarding their authority!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
good thing we have experts like smokedog to keep us well informed on the events of the day
On the last board I was on, some people said that they don't open links. You simply can't please everybody.

I always post a link but then I may abbreviate the article and tell the reader, there is more if they want to open the link. This is an individuals choice and I can't see how it affects anybody.

You can either read it all or some of it. It's not as if somebody is forcing you to read the whole thing. If you get bored or think you have the gist, stop reading.

This is one complaint I just don't get. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I do not have to read it but I do have to do an otherwise unnecessary scroll to get to the next post. It is an annoyance more than anything and a reminder that this forum skews much older than most message boards.
  • oeb11
  • 06-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Oh my - such a burden on the reader.

Please contact the Mod, the owner, and Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, and the Obama era FBI for a thorough investigation of your complaints.
Y'all be talking about Janet and Latoya, but Rebie is the cutest Jackson. and this song is better than any Janet or Latoya did.. granted Michael wrote the song, and sang the "centipeede!" punctuations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo
That article isn't accurate. Presidential nominees don't pick their running mates, the DNC picks them. Does anyone really think Obama specifically picked Joe Biden to be his running mate? Hell no Obama had no say in it. same thing with Joe Biden his running mate will be who the party picks for him. The media just gives us the illusion that presidential candidates can pick their running mates.
Why do you place a hyperlink AND paste the entirety of the article linked in your posts? The link is enough, Sleepy Oeb. Originally Posted by smokedog01

a matter of choice to give the reader with, a link or the text.

another one is that some sites like WSJ have a paywall. they'd rather not pay to read it.
  • oeb11
  • 06-27-2020, 09:05 AM
CT- thank you - interesting video - and -to me- reminiscent of "Thriller" -MJ.
That article isn't accurate. Presidential nominees don't pick their running mates, the DNC picks them. Does anyone really think Obama specifically picked Joe Biden to be his running mate? Hell no Obama had no say in it. same thing with Joe Biden his running mate will be who the party picks for him. The media just gives us the illusion that presidential candidates can pick their running mates. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I question whether your conclusion is historically correct, although in some instances there may be less discussion with the Presidential candidate than others. I can see less with Bitten, because, primarily, he's "challenged" currently and who is his VP may well become POTUS before the first term is up.
I question whether your conclusion is historically correct, although in some instances there may be less discussion with the Presidential candidate than others. I can see less with Bitten, because, primarily, he's "challenged" currently and who is his VP may well become POTUS before the first term is up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There may have been a time when a nominee for president had complete freedom to choose his running mate, but in these deceitful times in politics both the DNC and RNC have a lot of influence over who will run along side the candidate. In the case of Barrack they put up Biden because he would be somewhat of a deterrent for a Obama assassination attempt. Biden's VP will most likely be someone that can be relied upon in case Biden either fucks up or drops dead. Personally I can't see Biden getting elected but anything is possible in a country hanging by a thread.
In the case of Barrack they put up Biden because he would be somewhat of a deterrent for a Obama assassination attempt. Originally Posted by Levianon17
nonsense.

Biden was considered strong on Foreign Policy, and a seasoned Legislator. he complimented Obama very well.

word is 4 Ladies are left.. Lance Bottoms (the Mayor of Atlanta), Val Demmings, Liz Warren, and Kamala Harris.. 3 of them Black.
nonsense.

Biden was considered strong on Foreign Policy, and a seasoned Legislator. he complimented Obama very well.

word is 4 Ladies are left.. Lance Bottoms (the Mayor of Atlanta), Val Demmings, Liz Warren, and Kamala Harris.. 3 of them Black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

scratch 3 chungster. Demmings and Harris (still trying to get yer girl back in the race i see .. ok.) have "Black blood" on their hands from their "law and order" days. LizzyHouantis is white. she's definitely out.

so you are ready to go with Lance Bottoms .. right?

BAHHAAAAA
nonsense.

word is 4 Ladies are left.. Lance Bottoms (the Mayor of Atlanta), Val Demmings, Liz Warren, and Kamala Harris.. 3 of them Black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am afraid you're delusional. Biden is a total dumb ass and is corrupt as the day is long. Obama hardly endorsed that stupid fucker. If Biden gets elected the Vice President will essentially be running the country. That person, although will be younger probably won't be too much smarter. There's nothing to look forward to with a Biden administration.
so you are ready to go with Lance Bottoms .. right?

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you are delusional for thinking Biden was chosen as an anti-assassination representative. if it had been the 2020 Biden, perhaps, but you said it was Biden 2008.. which is fundamentally absurd.
you are delusional for thinking Biden was chosen as an anti-assassination representative. if it had been the 2020 Biden, perhaps, but you said it was Biden 2008.. which is fundamentally absurd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran