Do you like busty Irish MILFS???

Um, not at all. A) You never asked me for my phone number so we could contact each other that way. B) Because I didn't have your phone number, I tried messaging you again. C) I'm not going to chase after someone who clearly doesn't have his poop in a group, has no empathy, is entitled to what he wants when he wants it and dammed be the consequences.

I'll be fine with my regulars from here on out. Thanks for your understanding that the human experience doesn't always go the way we'd like it to.

Also, thanks for hijacking my advertising thread, you could've done this any other way. Take care and I hope you find someone who can cater to you. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin

I still have all of our PM's and just double checked this. It was in the message where I said I was on my way. I had realized I didn't have yours yet and asked you call or txt for final directions. Look at your messages. I sent you 3 since the last one you sent me.
Laynelaughlin you are a phony. You should stop NCNS People. I bet you’re horrible Provider anyhow. Sounds to me like you are a compulsive liar and you should just get out of this business. And a fat girl mind your own business.
Why can’t we all just get along?
Beaver man you sound like a fun guy! No wonder she didn’t want to see you. You’re acting like a child. Move on. I’ve seen her before and found her to be very nice and very sexy and accommodating. Sorry it didn’t work out for you but move along dude!!
I have had a few snafu's scheduling a meeting with her but I assure you she is worth the effort and not a phony
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't about to see a guy, who according to reputable local providers, consistently asks for BBFS, insults them and is pushy and rude. No thanks.

Again, so sorry I couldn't cater to you. I hope all those I've hurt can pick up the pieces and move on with their life. Have a great weekend.
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't about to see a guy, who according to reputable local providers, consistently asks for BBFS, insults them and is pushy and rude. No thanks.

Again, so sorry I couldn't cater to you. I hope all those I've hurt can pick up the pieces and move on with their life. Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Seems consistent at least. He’s those things here too
Don't tell him that...shhhh. Can't you see they can do no wrong? They're allowed to make mistakes but providers, they aren't allowed to have families, obligations, things that come up at the last minute when you're a single mother, etc. Double standards are a blast, eh? ;-)
Can we be clear on who has the bad references here? I had a complaint for booking and getting into the neighborhood and then being ghosted. I have stated my case on that and am over it. But I would like to have it clarified I am not the one with bad references.