Encounter: QS with melz

Although I'm sure I've fallen victim to it myself I think it's funny when someone says "she got really wet really fast". I'm willing to bet at least half those times the wetness is not a result of her being "excited". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Search Results

Web results

Peeing During Sex: What You Should Know - Healthline

www.healthline.com › health › peeing-during-sex

In a woman, the paraurethral glands are also known as the Skene's glands. These glands come together in a cluster at the outside opening of a woman's urethra ...‎Causes · ‎Risk factors · ‎In males

Peeing During Sex Is Stressful — but These Treatments Help

www.healthline.com › health-news › peeing-during-sex...

May 9, 2018 - A loss of bladder control during sex is a secret many women don't ... “This is the happiest I've ever been with myself as a woman, and my ...

Peeing during sex: Causes, treatment, and prevention

www.medicalnewstoday.com › articles

Mar 9, 2018 - Causes. young woman hiding face under duvet Share on Pinterest Women may ...‎Causes · ‎Risk factors · ‎Treatment options

Why Do I Feel Like Peeing During Sex? An Ob-Gyn Explains

www.womenshealthmag.com › sex-and-love › peeing-...

Jan 24, 2019 - Why you feel like peeing during sex, plus what it means about your ... Alex Robboy told Women's Health woman-on-top positions are ideal for ...

Pee During Sex - Why Does it Feel Like I Might Urinate During ...

www.cosmopolitan.com › sex-love › q-and-a › feel-goi...

May 7, 2014 - Sometimes I feel like I have to urinate during sex. I've heard that G-spot stimulation can cause that sensation, but I get so freaked out I'll wet the ...

Need to pee during sex? Here's why and how to fix it - NetDoctor

www.netdoctor.co.uk › conditions › sexual-health › ne...

Nov 18, 2019 - Is sex risky during a woman's period?

IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE THE URGE TO PEE DURING SEX ...

www.youtube.com › watch

Oct 1, 2019 - IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE THE URGE TO PEE DURING SEX?! - Girl Talk with Dr. Rejuvenation. Dr. Rejuvenation. Loading... Unsubscribe from ...

I Peed During Sex and Am So Embarrassed | Ask Athena ...

www.sevendaysvt.com › vermont › Content

Oct 8, 2014 - Squirting is when a woman releases fluid around the urethra. What you ... While it's possible to pee a little during sex, it's not as likely.

Why you feel like you have to pee during sex | Well+Good

www.wellandgood.com › Relationship Tips

Sep 25, 2018 - Worrying about having to pee during sex is a top fear among women—but should it be? Here's why it happens—and why you shouldn't be ...

Do You Really Need to Pee Before Sex? | National Coalition ...

nationalcoalitionforsexualheal th.org › ncsh-in-the-news

Sep 1, 2017 - ... article on the benefits for women of peeing before or after having sex. ... If a woman is exploring female ejaculation, emptying her bladder first ...

pick one

DATY, fair is fair, she took on some when she blew ya

intercourse, who cares, if ya worried, have her lick ya clean
She was near the Cheektowaga border yesterday but couldn't get out to see her.