Ilhan Omar Won’t Get Prosecuted for Immigration Fraud

Her primary is August 11th, and she has a Democratic strong challenger.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...tic-challenger

Could you link me to something in regards to your adoption and UK claim? Everything I'm finding says she came directly from a refugee camp in Mombasa and immigrated with her siblings, father, and grandfather under a resettlement program. I'm literally not finding anything that differs from that-- even from some of the more "nutjob" publications. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What specifically would convince you the man she married was her brother? A DNA test? There is loads of evidence I already posted on the board around her marrying her brother.

Here's my extensive thread with many links about Omar, her marriage to her brother, why it's thought he is her brother, and the whole confusion about why her brother was in England and she wasn't.

here's the thread...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=omar
omar may be a naturalized citizen. her citizenship can be revoked if she commits a crime.

its prolly likely they won't arrest because she's running for office. they'll wait after the election.

bad optics to arrest someone during an election season. that didn't stop meuller in using that trick in the past.

if she loses, that might change. its all in the calculation.
Really, all the evidence is there but a DNA test. She's been asked to submit to one and refused. Same with her brother who somehow can and can't be found. The FBI isn't doing its job. If you read the thread even her true father is in doubt.

I'll whole hearted apologize if I'm wrong. Her explanations are bullshit like "being married in her faith tradition" but the reality is the marriage was done by a Christian minister.
I specifically asked in regards to the claim that Ilhan was adopted in order to get here. I didn't ask for proof on the brother because there is literally no way that can really be proven or disproven aside from DNA. To me.. it seems odd that records show she came here from a refugee camp with her father and several siblings, yet had to marry another sibling to get him here? Doesn't add up.

I'm more inclined to believe its a cousin, as that is quite common-- and would also explain referring to a child as "niece".. as its common in the culture to refer to all adults as "auntie and uncle" and all children as "niece and nephew". A good friend of mine at work is Somalian-- and that's a cultural "thing". It can also explain the reluctance on the DNA thing (although.. if you wanted me to "prove" my relation to someone, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself)... as here, cousin marriage is also taboo.

But anyhow-- what I was asking about was the above claim that she was adopted from the UK.. because I'm not even finding that in the nuttiest of nutjob conspiracy theorem websites.
I specifically asked in regards to the claim that Ilhan was adopted in order to get here. I don't know what you're asking or asserting. I didn't ask for proof on the brother because there is literally no way that can really be proven or disproven aside from DNA. So you're asking for DNA? The quesiton about immigration fraud surrounds both Omar's entry and her brother's entry To me.. it seems odd that records show she came here from a refugee camp with her father and several siblings, yet had to marry another sibling to get him here? Doesn't add up. If you read the posts in the thread it does. Basically, she wanted into the US.
Her family was in the UK. This was most available way. Her brother/husband went back to the UK after he got his US citizenship. My understanding he was last in Uganda. Again, the posts have photographic proof of much of this. Also, just because I call you "bro" doesn't biologically make you my brother.

I'm more inclined to believe its a cousin, as that is quite common-- and would also explain referring to a child as "niece".. as its common in the culture to refer to all adults as "auntie and uncle" and all children as "niece and nephew". A good friend of mine at work is Somalian-- and that's a cultural "thing". It can also explain the reluctance on the DNA thing (although.. if you wanted me to "prove" my relation to someone, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself)... as here, cousin marriage is also taboo. Wrong. Cousin marriage in the mulsim culture is quite common. Although it's considered taboo here, many states allow it.

But anyhow-- what I was asking about was the above claim that she was adopted from the UK.. because I'm not even finding that in the nuttiest of nutjob conspiracy theorem websites. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She was adopted from a refugee camp. Some of her family was sent to England. Omar was sent here.

Lemme ask "Do you even accept the fact that she was married to another man (purportedly her brother) while she was living with and having children with her nonmarried man?
Here's a link with the information you are looking for:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-us-illegally/
She was adopted from a refugee camp. Some of her family was sent to England. Omar was sent here.

Lemme ask "Do you even accept the fact that she was married to another man (purportedly her brother) while she was living with and having children with her nonmarried man? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Yeah.. I absolutely accept that. I even mentioned it above when I touched on her tax fraud (it relates directly to the marriage issue).
Really, all the evidence is there but a DNA test. She's been asked to submit to one and refused. Same with her brother who somehow can and can't be found. The FBI isn't doing its job. If you read the thread even her true father is in doubt.

I'll whole hearted apologize if I'm wrong. Her explanations are bullshit like "being married in her faith tradition" but the reality is the marriage was done by a Christian minister. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think private detectives should get some of her DNA and some of the husband/alleged brother's DNA, and then we would know.
I think private detectives should get some of her DNA and some of the husband/alleged brother's DNA, and then we would know. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Most aren't going to risk their licenses for that... since in some states, that would be an absolute violation.
Most aren't going to risk their licenses for that... since in some states, that would be an absolute violation. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Pay them enough and someone will. Plus, if she is out in public and disposes of a cup of coffee it would fall under abandoned property and is fair game. Swab that and run the DNA - same for the husband/alleged brother.
Holy moly! That is some serious secrets agent stuff, fredsy? Don’t your fellow Yanks have the guaranteeds rights?
Pay them enough and someone will. Plus, if she is out in public and disposes of a cup of coffee it would fall under abandoned property and is fair game. Swab that and run the DNA - same for the husband/alleged brother. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Incorrect. The police can do that in the course of an investigation. Private Dicks don't have the same abilities. Moreover-- DNA taken in that manner would likely have issues with chain of custody-- there have been actual criminal cases thrown out over DNA gathered in that manner.. which is why a warrant for DNA is ever so helpful.
Incorrect. The police can do that in the course of an investigation. Private Dicks don't have the same abilities. Moreover-- DNA taken in that manner would likely have issues with chain of custody-- there have been actual criminal cases thrown out over DNA gathered in that manner.. which is why a warrant for DNA is ever so helpful. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Any private citizen can pay to test the DNA on abandoned property such as trash disposed of in a public container - or left on a table at a restaurant - it is a civil manner. The police are held to a higher standard on what they are allowed to do in a criminal case and the reason they even bother with abandoned property is because they can't get a warrant for an intrusive search.

You are right, the chain of custody would be problematic but if documented on video it might make them submit to an on the record test with defensible chain of custody by the official authorities. Or you could just bluff the motherfuckers and get them to fold.
Holy moly! That is some serious secrets agent stuff, fredsy? Don’t your fellow Yanks have the guaranteeds rights? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Even a faggot like Assup could tell you those rights are protections for individuals against the state in criminal cases - civil matters are entirely different.