Activities on Reviews

Conversation do you want the details really ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Well.....
.... Lets make it interesting, if ya say convo...we want exact details of the conversation.... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ok then...,
"Right there, right there, yes, yes, don't stop......"
Conversation do you want the details really ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
”You want me to do WHAT with that thing?!?”
You did whose granny for how many cookies? IDK I was taught not to speak with my mouth full
I have a draw string. Anyone who can find it feel free to list as an activity. And name after me.
I’m 55 years old, I couldn’t imagine a car date. Ive had plenty but damn, i was a lot younger back then. 😂😂
”You want me to do WHAT with that thing?!?” Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Change the battery?
I have a draw string. Anyone who can find it feel free to list as an activity. And name after me. Originally Posted by Gemma34
If I tug it with my teeth, and it leads to a prize, you’re damn right it’s an activity...

We’ll call it... Gemmalingus...
Of course it leads to a prize.
Gemmalingus causes Gemma to launch.

Proof is that she has a star named after her.

Gemma (Alphecca) is the brightest star in the constellation "Corona Borealis" aka, "Northern Crown".
Mediterranean history attributes this constellation name to a crown worn by a Minoan princess.
Intermission.
Having lunch.

But naked twister should be valid. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Butt naked Twister With a Side of
SPANKIN!!
Of course it leads to a prize.
Gemmalingus causes Gemma to launch.

Proof is that she has a star named after her.

Gemma (Alphecca) is the brightest star in the constellation "Corona Borealis" aka, "Northern Crown".
Mediterranean history attributes this constellation name to a crown worn by a Minoan princess. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
A Gemma launch is television worthy.
If I tug it with my teeth, and it leads to a prize, you’re damn right it’s an activity...

We’ll call it... Gemmalingus... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I love it! Patent it now! Gemmalingus!!
Butt naked Twister With a Side of
SPANKIN!! Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Butt naked Twister w a side of Grey goose. Or tequila. I go either way. Lol
Sounds dangerous.
I’m 55 years old, I couldn’t imagine a car date. Ive had plenty but damn, i was a lot younger back then. ���� Originally Posted by cajndude1
I can not not imagine how it would go. Ok no cars coming,..get started... I did start but I’m nervous.. I don’t feel anything.. is this how a car date is supposed to go? Can you feel him now? Yes but here’s a car coming...duck! They prolly seen us dammit. Ok we can finish now.
Gemma I love you girl! Started my day with some giggles
Confession:
A middle aged couple, one married the other just divorced, used to date in high school, dinner out, went and parked, about to get to 3rd base .....
Damn cop knocked on window.
Sigh.