Sen. Cotton: Biden poor for national security

Jeoys in bed with china sooo do you think security a issue Thinking Is HARD
what do you mean "seem"?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, for all I know he has 4 Ivy League degrees!
It must be a hard thing to pay your dues for years and work your way up very nearly to the top of your professional ladder and realize that you have aged out of the top notch condition needed to make that last major step.

Without mockery of gloating . . .I think that back in 2015-2016 Sec. Clinton was there just on the threshold, but physically weak with some illness or condition.

And now, with the same sincere empathy, I think Sen. Biden is at that same point; different issues, but sufficiently sub-optimal in terms of quick thinking and stamina.

I say sincere empathy, because I myself am getting there. I am now visually impaired and need the other hip replaced. M y hearing aids don't help that much and I frequently cannot recall names of public figures. In my case, it doesn't matter that much (except to ME) because I am retired and living wrapped in the love of my family.

Yet, I am afraid that many key leadership positions on the left are held by folks who are just not as good at it as they used to be. AOC and the rest of "The Squad" have the energy of their youth to drive them forward, but this may not be their year.