Managed Vs. Independent

Only managed woman I would see is one I was managing. Not for personal gain, but to get them on sound financial footing.
Met a lot of great women, a quite a few could use help in the financial management area of their lives. Originally Posted by huskerred
Yep, and if they are the younger end of the spectrum they will need help with basic things like rides, hotels, security, etc.
You run the risk of getting a provider who is not really into it for themselves but more froma pimp (trafficked). To answer your question why do girls allow that, a lot of girls were put into this at a young age because they were put on the streets & had no choice or felt they had no choice. And the pimps are usually smooth talkers to get them started once they're locked in they start mistreating them. By this point the girl again feels like she has no choice but to stay. Or they fear for there lives if they try to leave. My knowledge comes just from talking to other girls not first-hand. Good for you for being strong enough to not allow someone to do this to you I am the same way. Unfortunately that's another reason girls end up managed. There are girls out there who don't have the confidence or self-esteem to feel the same way or to be able to act the same way.
I do my research and try to exclusively only support independent ladies. If there is a hint of a pimp, manager, scheduler, driver, friend......whatever term you want to use, hard pass for me for reasons stated in the previous posts.

Wish there was accurate/reliable information readily available on who the truly independents are.
Oh boy the paranoid ones are just too much to handle sometimes!
I agree with you in your previous comment about the natural and unnatural look. I don't see to much of a physical difference but I'm not aware of the turmoil they go through.
JR just thinks everyone is pimped cause he got duped a few years ago. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Wow!! Okay girlfriend! See thats kinda what I'm talking about thank you! I didn't understand to the extent of anything you just informed me about. Thats extremely sad that girls grow up into that situation and stay. I can see why based off how you explain it ; as to why they stay.
Is there something we ladies can do or is it really for them to decide if they want to leave.
You run the risk of getting a provider who is not really into it for themselves but more froma pimp (trafficked). To answer your question why do girls allow that, a lot of girls were put into this at a young age because they were put on the streets & had no choice or felt they had no choice. And the pimps are usually smooth talkers to get them started once they're locked in they start mistreating them. By this point the girl again feels like she has no choice but to stay. Or they fear for there lives if they try to leave. My knowledge comes just from talking to other girls not first-hand. Good for you for being strong enough to not allow someone to do this to you I am the same way. Unfortunately that's another reason girls end up managed. There are girls out there who don't have the confidence or self-esteem to feel the same way or to be able to act the same way. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I'm baffled by your information in regards to a year ago! Thats mind blowing to actually know that it does takes place. I hope for everyone's sake everyone is on top of verify each other.
Take the question for what you want. I will never be managed and I have no intentions of allowing my self worth and respect to be torn down by a pimp for his pockets to benefit. I may be young and naive but I'm not one thats going to allow herself to lower her worth.
Honestly I will never considered being managed as that takes a road that I never want to be a part of.
My curiosity comes from the stigma and encounters that a few of my companions have brought to my attention.
I'd honestly Rather see the ugly women who's caring and respected that the beauty queen with Blackmailing and Skills of Death.
I'm intrigued and grateful for your response JR
Originally Posted by JasminDelights

Thank you.

Jasman,
I have been in and out of this hobby since the 70s. I have meet some very nice people, but the first visits are always the most difficult to set up for both parties. Everyone wants to be safe.

There are people of all types who would just like have a nice meeting with another nice person, and maybe become friends.

There are also some very evil people who are looking to rob and hurt others. Sometimes, it is hard to tell because the evil ones do not announce it.

Play safe and find out the temperature of the water before you jump in the river for an evening swim.

JR just thinks everyone is pimped cause he got duped a few years ago. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Everyone isn't pimped, but many are. Sometime I might show you my list of ladies with the ❌✈️ or ✅®️ or ❤️Ⓜ️ file folder symbols that at a glance communicate what has been reported about her here on ECCIE.

Yes, Miss Cash duped me and I did not believe she was managed, but I started to be concerned when she got the crown tattoo on her upper leg in front. That tattoo was the symbol of who owned her. After she got away from the guy who raised so much hell at a motel north of the river; the pictures of her, posted here on ECCIE, showed that the crown had been covered with a different tattoo.

See I do pay attention.
A little plastic never hurt nobody. It’s not all unnatural looking.

That is correct, but tattoos are not natural and kinda like wearing an Air Force uniform when you are in the Air Force. Except maybe you want to look like a civilian when you visit your home town and can't.

My views have changed on management. Tbh I’ve had more independent providers and random bitches do hurtful shit to me and my kids than managed providers ever have. So, while I may have had a problem w it in the past, I no longer give a shit as long as that provider and her management’s not hurting me personally
But they might hurt you. Why risk it? Listen to the little bird ]talking to you, and trying to warn you about who they really are.

Don't hang out with people who hurt you, and especially don't hand out with anyone who might even slightly hurt your kids.
Thank you.

Jasman,
I have been in and out of this hobby since the 70s. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Thats the 1870's
Just to clarify
Thats the 1870's
Just to clarify Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well back then Annie Chambers was the manager of a River Market Boarding House that... I wonder if JR met her
Well back then Annie Chambers was the manager of a River Market Boarding House that... I wonder if JR met her Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Annie’s back in town?!?!?
Jasman it's for them to decide some are so strung out they don't hardly know there own name. Pimps like keeping them that way, makes them easier to control. For every thought you have there are at least that many ways that people / pimps will keep these girls under control and for every thought you have there are that many reasons why girls do not leave. No one but them can help a managed girl.
Holy shiit YD!!
You are quite a educated and informative beautifullady!!!
On top of their turmoil of physical and Mental abuse they are drugged up!!! I can't imagine a life like that!! Thts aweful!!! I guess prayers are the best we can do! Wow. I feel like I see or hear about it movies without piecing that it takes place in real life around us
Jasman it's for them to decide some are so strung out they don't hardly know there own name. Pimps like keeping them that way, makes them easier to control. For every thought you have there are at least that many ways that people / pimps will keep these girls under control and for every thought you have there are that many reasons why girls do not leave. No one but them can help a managed girl. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Lol I chuckled way to hard lol
Thats quite a year to retire lol
Thats the 1870's
Just to clarify Originally Posted by BigDeal
With the experience you've shared JR I am not surprised about how cautious you are on seeing managed girls.
I also appreciate the insight of tattoos. I am bi sexual and I have ( no judgement) paid to play with some ladies but looking back I don't feel like I checked to see if they are managed or not. I'd there a website or other things that we ask to check. I feel as if women lie when you ask if they are managed because of the stigma but how do I verify or you? I'm seeing your information about tattoos and I'm greatful for your insight
Everyone isn't pimped, but many are. Sometime I might show you my list of ladies with the ❌✈️ or ✅®️ or ❤️Ⓜ️ file folder symbols that at a glance communicate what has been reported about her here on ECCIE.

Yes, Miss Cash duped me and I did not believe she was managed, but I started to be concerned when she got the crown tattoo on her upper leg in front. That tattoo was the symbol of who owned her. After she got away from the guy who raised so much hell at a motel north of the river; the pictures of her, posted here on ECCIE, showed that the crown had been covered with a different tattoo.

See I do pay attention.

That is correct, but tattoos are not natural and kinda like wearing an Air Force uniform when you are in the Air Force. Except maybe you want to look like a civilian when you visit your home town and can't.

My views have changed on management. Tbh I’ve had more independent providers and random bitches do hurtful shit to me and my kids than managed providers ever have. So, while I may have had a problem w it in the past, I no longer give a shit as long as that provider and her management’s not hurting me personally
But they might hurt you. Why risk it? Listen to the little bird ]talking to you, and trying to warn you about who they really are.

Don't hang out with people who hurt you, and especially don't hand out with anyone who might even slightly hurt your kids.
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Everyone isn't pimped, but many are. Sometime I might show you my list of ladies with the ❌✈️ or ✅®️ or ❤️Ⓜ️ file folder symbols that at a glance communicate what has been reported about See I do pay attention.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
No worries. I hear you but I don’t hang out w a single hobby person just family. That way nobody can hurt me. Thank you for your respectful response.