Encounter: Irwin Studio - Beyond Disappointed

Thank your lucky stars dont know what time u were there that day but they got hit right after 5. Originally Posted by chizzy
surprised no news stories on it.
I agree nothing on news. Maybe wrong, maybe right, never confirmed.
I agree nothing on news. Maybe wrong, maybe right, never confirmed. Originally Posted by chizzy
They also could have simply closed. Wherever these places tend to be they usually don't last very long. I seem to remember they started in Irwin around this time last year so it could simply be a matter of the lease ending.They could also simply be closed for the Holiday weekend.

In any case, having that location in Irwin always seemed like a horrible idea to me. Places like this should stick to the city where cops have way bigger things to generally worry about.
The one girl april has an ad up today on tryst. So who knows for sure
  • SD78
  • 09-06-2020, 11:02 PM
Thank your lucky stars dont know what time u were there that day but they got hit right after 5. Originally Posted by chizzy
I seen two of them outside that day around 1:00pm, I believe Bailey(girl in the link in this thread) was one of them and I didn't recognise the other girl.
That’s all i heard... i haven’t seen any articles or anything yet... just rumors around town... i live in the area... people are talking... that’s all i know
They also could have simply closed. Wherever these places tend to be they usually don't last very long. I seem to remember they started in Irwin around this time last year so it could simply be a matter of the lease ending.They could also simply be closed for the Holiday weekend.

In any case, having that location in Irwin always seemed like a horrible idea to me. Places like this should stick to the city where cops have way bigger things to generally worry about. Originally Posted by mart987a
Plus Irwin isn't exactly near a population center.
Pittsburgh proper, Monroeville, Greentree, Cranberry all make way more sense.
I had a great time with Bailey. Not at all like this review but that was a couple of months ago. Shit changes fast.
I just heard they got busted Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
I heard they got busted by the FBI but could not find the story.
Well I heard it was closed not busted. As a matter of fact some of the girls that were there are now advertising “now in Pittsburgh” so probably at the other one run by them same folks in the Pittsburgh location.
Well I heard it was closed not busted. As a matter of fact some of the girls that were there are now advertising “now in Pittsburgh” so probably at the other one run by them same folks in the Pittsburgh location. Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV
This makes sense to me. Rumors fly like crazy in small towns like that.
per social media fbi bust. no news report yet.
Delete
Talked with Jewels today. She said that she’s independent now and that the other place “closed”, but I think by her tone she meant busted.
Good riddance. Driving to Irwin from the city is like 90 min round trip. No one has time for that.