CommieNewsNetwork says bitten "mostly accurate"...BULLSHIT!!

Foolish douche-bag. Single issue that has been covered. Too bad trump wouldn't shut his fucking mouth.
Simple answer. Biden has spoken against antifa and trump sucks white suppremist cock.
Does that answer your stupid question?

Admit it. That's all you read before your lips got tired.
this is all i'm going to reply to. where was the question to Biden about ANTIFA? oh it's an ideology .. and white supremacy isn't? both are an ideology sparky. so is the Democratic party if you ask Biden .. because that's what he said.

ANTIFA gets a free pass because they claim they oppose fascism and the left wants to portray Trump as a fascist without one shred of proof. i mean, what proof is there? you should be able to dredge up plenty of articles by radical leftists .. communists .. all claiming Trump is a fascist for putting America First. but that isn't proof . it's an ideology

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump lost get over it!! Biden slapped his ass in the face with facts and Trump blew up and made an ass of himself. Now thanks to Trump they had to make adjustments for the next debate just so they can have a somewhat civilized debate by silencing him. Originally Posted by Little Monster
wow

what planet you on

hey you probably still believe in santa claus
and dragons and fairies

and hey ill bet you think biden will bring this country together too ( yes the togetherness of venezuela is touching)

he should be on dancing with the stars the way he danced around the truth and refused to answer any questions

well heres some accuracys for ya !!

i am the democrat party ! (i think nancy, bernie, aoc, camel la and obozo fell on the floor laughing)

he doesnt support the green new deal , he just gave it another name (hey watch im a magician i can make it disappear, and reappear in 35 days)

antifa is a myth (that business in flames must be a mirage then or i got to quit watching the news when im drinking, or those pesky dragons again)

i wont raise taxes on any one under 400000
and ill do away with the the trump tax cuts for the rich (i must be rich i got one , did you )

(psst , dont tell anyone but the trump tax cuts helped anyone paying on taxable income above 9700 , all rate brackets were reduced
the standard deduction was also increased reducing taxable income, a ceiling was also put on itemized deductions which actually increased taxes on a majority of rich donors in blue states with high income and property taxes which they could deduct previously in years prior from their taxable income saving these rich democrats a lot of cash. (then they can give nancy and Geriatricjoe more cash and make them even richer)

just a FYI the democrats in the house have tried to add in every covid bill this year an amendment to rescind this ceiling because their fat cat donors have been crying all year , i guess they dont want to pay their FAIR SHARE

so basically geriatric joe by doing away with the trump tax cuts is raising taxes on anyone paying on taxable income over 9700 and REDUCING taxes on all the democrat fat cat donors by doing away with the ceiling on itemizing. (i never itemized once in my life i must be poor but gjoe says im rich above , im so confused)

moscow hunter never received 3.5 mill from the wife of putins bestie has been discredited A tangible wireless bank transfer , the mueller report, fbi records,the obama white house say different .

Ill bet the proof was in hillarys missing emails

poof its gone !!! or maybe a dragon ate it !
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Yr - watch "Idiocracy" - just the DPST style and population easy to control the Nomenklatura Want.

yr/multiple handles fits in well!
I can't wait to see Trump lose it completely, in the next debate, when the moderator shuts off his mic because he wont stop talking, after his time is up.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he starts yelling!
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Welcome back - 'p' - remember -insanity is doing the same thing over and over a gain and expecting a different result.
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Now , Now, HF

Nadler (referring to OBLM and Antifa violence) has clearly stated - "That's a Myth"!!!
Even when they maced mayor Wheeler after he shouted 'I'm One of You"! - its' a 'myth " according to DPST narrative and Nadler's website - so it must be a myth!
Need a link from a senile ranter.
Prove you aren't a liar.

But you can't. Crawl back to your room. Get your things in order, and walk into the light!
Now , Now, HF

Nadler (referring to OBLM and Antifa violence) has clearly stated - "That's a Myth"!!!
Even when they maced mayor Wheeler after he shouted 'I'm One of You"! - its' a 'myth " according to DPST narrative and Nadler's website - so it must be a myth! Originally Posted by oeb11
Oh!
2 videos to back up your claim!

From a trump chump. It shows how little your opinions are based on.
To think you've ever been on a jury is frightening but the certainty you would be rejected comforts me.
Look at all these White Supremacists looting stores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asl4c1KyLPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u18vtcASxsY Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You mean the same dragon you've been chasing?

Corporations have been buying their stock back. Reinvestment has been minimal.

wow

what planet you on

and dragons and fairies

and hey ill bet you think biden will bring this country together too ( yes the togetherness of venezuela is touching)

he should be on dancing with the stars the way he danced around the truth and refused to answer any questions

i am the democrat party ! (i think nancy, bernie, aoc, camel la and obozo fell on the floor laughing)

he doesnt support the green new deal , he just gave it another name (hey watch im a magician i can make it disappear, and reappear in 35 days)

antifa is a myth (that business in flames must be a mirage then or i got to quit watching the news when im drinking, or those pesky dragons again)

and ill do away with the the trump tax cuts for the rich (i must be rich i got one , did you )

(psst , dont tell anyone but the trump tax cuts helped anyone paying on taxable income above 9700 , all rate brackets were reduced
the standard deduction was also increased reducing taxable income, a ceiling was also put on itemized deductions which actually increased taxes on a majority of rich donors in blue states with high income and property taxes which they could deduct previously in years prior from their taxable income saving these rich democrats a lot of cash. (then they can give nancy and Geriatricjoe more cash and make them even richer)

just a FYI the democrats in the house have tried to add in every covid bill this year an amendment to rescind this ceiling because their fat cat donors have been crying all year , i guess they dont want to pay their FAIR SHARE

so basically geriatric joe by doing away with the trump tax cuts is raising taxes on anyone paying on taxable income over 9700 and REDUCING taxes on all the democrat fat cat donors by doing away with the ceiling on itemizing. (i never itemized once in my life i must be poor but gjoe says im rich above , im so confused)

moscow hunter never received 3.5 mill from the wife of putins bestie has been discredited A tangible wireless bank transfer , the mueller report, fbi records,the obama white house say different .

poof its gone !!! or maybe a dragon ate it ! Originally Posted by mrmxmr
Props to you MunchMaster for your contributions to this thread. All of your posts were nothing short of awesome. Excellent job.

All of the numerous Trumpie posts in this thread were far short of being awesome. But there is one in this category that stands out above all others.

QUOTE=oeb11;1062217787]Welcome back - 'p' - remember -insanity is doing the same thing over and over a gain and expecting a different result.[/QUOTE]

This from the guy who posts virtually the same response dozens of times every day to those who disagree with him. How can you even consider making such a statement Oebbie? Unbelievable.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 09:43 AM
i stand by the statement - and my responses pointing to the insanity i see daily posted by racist, marxist, deluded DPST's!
>Foolish douche-bag. Single issue that has been covered.

When and where and what was the outcome? He said that it was an "idea" which is false, no matter who says that. Antifa certainly exists, and are trained terrorists who are not afraid to commit acts of terror including cold blooded murder.

>Simple answer. Biden has spoken against antifa

When? At the debate he pretended like they don't even exist!

>and trump sucks white suppremist cock.

Where does this come from? Who's cock? Please elaborate because you speak in platitudes like you do with no specifics.

While we are on the topic, why do we never ask Joe Biden about his KKK friend Robert Byrd from WV? Joe praised him at his funeral and THAT FUCKING RACIST ASSHOLE NEVER DISAVOWED HIS ACTIONS-EVER!

Trump, on the other hand, was part of Ross Perot's Reform party until a guy named David Duke started to be a big part of it. Trump left that party when that happened.

wow

what planet you on

and dragons and fairies

Refused?? what debate were you watching? everytime he tried to answer he got interrupted, cause his opponent couldn't handle getting his ass beat with facts

Antifa was only brought up cause Trump was too busy shifting argument cause he refused to answer whether or not he would condemn white supremacist.

Trumps tax cuts have proven to help nothing but the rich period end of story

Right here you are twisting & making shit up, typical conservative tactic

Once again another pathetic attempt at shifting argument from the fact that Trump has been cheating on his taxes the past 10 years. Nice try won't work

poof its gone !!! or maybe a dragon ate it ! Originally Posted by mrmxmr
Awwww those pesky emails again!!! Yet another pathetic attempt at shifting argument. Aren't those the same emails that had details regarding "Pizza Gate" Yeah how did that work out??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Simple answer. Biden has spoken against antifa and trump sucks white suppremist cock.
Does that answer your stupid question?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No.

Don't you remember when Biden said "I am antifa!" Glad he clarified that one!

And what's a "suppremist" cock? One that makes you gag?