Damsel in distress!

Did your Ex find out about your activities on ECCIE?

Let us know how it turns out for you.
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yes, we know: you have brought up a lot of personal information in open forum many times before. Some people have long memories. You treat this web site as your own personal information talk center. Good grief, most everyone here now knows everything about you.

Not being rude, some people just have a long memory for details. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You are rude. Very rude. Leave the women alone. You don’t mean well.
  • tobcc
  • 10-18-2020, 09:32 AM
Not sure if this is any help or not but you might look into it.
Pro Bono Family Attorney - Find a Affordable Lawyer Now
https://www.legalmatch.com Originally Posted by Wolfhound
You can also contact a law school (KU and Washburn in Topeka). Sometimes they will take a case as part of a law class. It’s free, but it will take longer.
Thanks for your support JR. You know i am having legal problems and car troubles.. Super personal. Just dont read my posts

You are rude. Very rude. Leave the women alone. You don’t mean well. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Thanks i will check them out. A nice guy with advice...i appreciate that!

You can also contact a law school (KU and Washburn in Topeka). Sometimes they will take a case as part of a law class. It’s free, but it will take longer. Originally Posted by tobcc
  • Emmie
  • 10-18-2020, 01:16 PM
Are you serious right now? This is totally unacceptable! It's not so much about having a long memory as it is writing it down in one of those 18 notebooks you keep on us providers. We to JR have very long memories as well, so don't forget that either!

Did your Ex find out about your activities on ECCIE?

Let us know how it turns out for you.
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You are rude. Very rude. Leave the women alone. You don’t mean well. Originally Posted by Gemma34
She is the one posting all of the personal information.

This is not the place for one to try and get help with personal problems. I get it, this is the only social contact some people have: so, they just tell us everything about themselves, without caution or hiding anything.

That observation needed to be pointed out. I know you ladies like to talk among yourselves: discussion of the personal problems you have might be safer in the restricted ladies area.
Are you serious right now? This is totally unacceptable! It's not so much about having a long memory as it is writing it down in one of those 18 notebooks you keep on us providers. We to JR have very long memories as well, so don't forget that either! Originally Posted by Emmie
Emmie Dear.

My note are mainly about who the pimps are: they like to hide and lie about who they really are, and all the nonsense they are involved in.

The safe women are a lot more straight forward. Don't worry, my memory you is all about positive things that I have learned. I don't remember any weird things about you at all. I have not seen you recently, but I have kept posted pictures of you over the years. I don't have to look at them to remember you as a beautiful young woman.

I wish I was still young, but I have been working hard for the last ten months to loose weight: I lost 30 pounds and feel and look much better.
.... The safe women are a lot more straight forward. Don't worry, my memory you is all about positive things that I have learned.... Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Then why do you keep posting stuff about the women that you have indexed in a rude manner? Better to simply not post at all.
  • Emmie
  • 10-18-2020, 05:49 PM
Thank you UC!

Then why do you keep posting stuff about the women that you have indexed in a rude manner? Better to simply not post at all. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
She is the one posting all of the personal information. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Now that is an interesting remark coming from someone who has told his life story on this forum time and time again...

Tell us again JR how you marched with Dr King at lake of the ozarks...
Now that is an interesting remark coming from someone who has told his life story on this forum time and time again...

Tell us again JR how you marched with Dr King at lake of the ozarks... Originally Posted by malwoody
Woody,

Now you are talking like Joe Biden (Biggest idiot democrats ever nominated) and making up stuff that you expect others to believe.

Better get check in for an evaluation of your mental ability.

Then why do you keep posting stuff about the women that you have indexed in a rude manner? Better to simply not post at all. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It is so much fun to tease the people who are on leave from the asylum.
It is so much fun to tease the people who are on leave from the asylum. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
So you admit to being intentionally rude to the gals?
Hey Susanna, you might try Ks Legal Services. They aren't $450/hr, but it doesn't sound like you're in need of Perry Mason either. I know people who've had good outcomes there.

If (for any reason) this involves abuse to you or someone you're responsible for, you can call any YWCA in Kansas and I've heard they'll refer you for free KSLS services. I may be wrong on the exact specifics but, not knowing your situation, I wanted to throw that out here; check it out.

https://www.kansaslegalservices.org/ or 1-800-723-6953

All the best.