Trump has not received hydroxychloroquine since he tested positive for the coronavirus. And why would he? It’s a potentially dangerous treatment

worst album ever created
worst album ever created Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
At least it got you to finally make a post without referring to T R U M P like H E is a freaking deity. And about time too
Strokey seem more in the Pablo Cruise league
You are not a physician - Thank God for That!!!
And - neither is Trump. Originally Posted by oeb11
And neither are you.
And neither are you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And neither are youse
And you are definitely not
Yes I am

As your doctor....I advise you to go to Venezuela...and plot your Civil War with comrade XI Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hey idiot, any treatment is dangerous if over prescribed. In this case the doctor said that Trump's treatment was LESS than a woman would take for Lupus. So much for your lack of any knowledge.
It may be true that Trump is the only one to receive Regeneron/Reidsville combo, but we should remember that it is because of his privileged status, and such treatment is not yet available to the common taxpayers. Speaking of taxpayers, it personally galls me that the taxpayers pay for this "billionare's" treatment (as well as other federal office holders) while he,at least has paid oly paltry income tax for years. They should all be granted Medicare coverage and pay the same supplemental premiums as the rest of their constituents. Speaking of Regeneron stock price, does no one else recognize a quid pro quo?
Trump has not received hydroxychloroquine since he tested positive for the coronavirus. And why would he? It’s a potentially dangerous treatment Originally Posted by matchingmole
He doesn't really need to. Hydroyxchloroquine isn't terribly useful in the treatment of COVID-19, it's good for the prevention of it, as it it one of the few methods to raise intracellular zinc levels, which many viruses, especially COVID are hostile to.

Quick precautionary deployment of Kaletra, Chloroquine, and Hydroxychloroquine are the reasons COVID didn't spike in S. Korea and Japan.