A trip down memory lane.

• Typo
  • 12-08-2020, 11:57 PM
2009 Anyone? Notice that anyone we're still talking about in 2020 and they're listed on this link, they are all good providers. https://web.archive.org/web/20080707...s=&forumid=553 Originally Posted by meatinherseat

I saw 6 of the ladies in that link alone. Oh, the good old days...
I truly miss UTRKate. She was my regular when she was in town. For some reason, I just clicked with her. I would love to see an ad pop up from her. Originally Posted by Typo
I had an appointment with UTRKate around the time Indys was closing up shop . Tried to see her every time she came to the Burg.
She said she would probably discontinue her trips as she had concerns about being able to screen adequately without access to the Board .

I knew the general area she lived in OH and indicated I would be glad to visit her there . Couple months after she so longer posted any AD for a Pittsburgh trip , I reached out to her but got no response .
Respected the fact when you are done , you are done !
UTRKate is indeed retired, and last I spoke to her she was getting out of an abusive marriage and pursuing being an LPN.
UTRKate used to go by SweetMilfScarlett I believe

I had some great times with her. Sweet, intelligent woman who always provided a great time at a fair rate. Too bad we don't have those types around or visiting anymore
How about Lotus26 ? She was the reason that I joined Indys, after someone here said that she could suck the chrome off of a bumper. Best bbbj that I ever had.
I saw 6 of the ladies in that link alone. Oh, the good old days... Originally Posted by Typo
I’ve counted 6 too. Mia Moore was the bomb. Hot AA lady and a total freak. She was hard to track down, but if you did, it was a great ride. Smooth n Silky was the largest women I’ve ever been with. But she was perfectly proportioned and one of the best boob jobs I ever laid my hands on. They might be real? I’m 6’3 and when she opened the door, she had pumps and a g string on. What a site. She looked me eye to eye. Cool lady. And still around.
I sure miss that site, cut my teeth on indy's 14 years ago, had some great times. Ohio just isn't the same without it.
I sure miss that site, cut my teeth on indy's 14 years ago, had some great times. Ohio just isn't the same without it. Originally Posted by BooneDawg
Indys was good when times were good. Quality hookers where everywhere. Not just on Indys.
It's a shame - one of the last ads posted was from that Ann92 and I took the bait. It was an epic failed attempt. The room was so dark I could barely see and there was absolutely no interaction from her whatsoever. An old dirty sock would have had more personality.
How about Lotus26 ? She was the reason that I joined Indys, after someone here said that she could suck the chrome off of a bumper. Best bbbj that I ever had. Originally Posted by Looker151
If I remember right, lotus had kind of a childish sounding voice but she was one of the best kissers.
  • Typo
  • 12-13-2020, 07:55 PM
Lotus was a true keeper. Had some very good times with her. She really got into it too.
Interesting fact, Bam. Duck Hodges threw for more yards against the Bills last year than Ben did tonight.
Interesting fact, Bam. Duck Hodges threw for more yards against the Bills last year than Ben did tonight. Originally Posted by Vulture
Stay on topic please.
Sweet Kandy Kisses
Lotus was a true keeper. Had some very good times with her. She really got into it too. Originally Posted by Typo
Both of you guys are dead on about Lotus.