How many?

If one person stops posting boring, nonsensical threads, they will be replaced by someone else posting boring, nonsensical threads. So, whatever.

At the risk of hi-jacking a thread (Which I personally think is OK) OK ladies and gents, feel free to weigh in. Should SL stop posting or at least stop starting... what were her words...boring nonsensical threads?

Feel free to simply say "STOP" (You agree!)

or

Simply say "POST" (Your still Laughing, don't stop) Originally Posted by Still Looking
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Is this another one of the "this or that" threads?
Back one day and she hates eccie already Originally Posted by burkalini

STALKER!
You mean counting this one?? I don't know...I guess I'm still looking..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
TOO - FUCKING - FUNNY.
damn I should have made this a poll.

we have 2 "stops", and 1 "I wish you would but someone would take your place. "

lol
STOP.
lol...
Unless someone is willing to start provocative, intelligent and stimulating threads to compete with, and ultimately replace, the "stuff/fluff" that predominates in this forum I don't see the point in complaining.

The principal thread starter does not agree that his posts are inferior in any way, and why should he since no one who regularly raises the bar with better threads. My guess is that he will continue to spray his many questions and observations on the readers of this forum until the tenor and climate of the forum changes.

I will concede that it is sometimes hard to think of good topics for a board like this.
Sorry, double post. Saying the same thing twice doesn't make you twice as smart, or dumb, as the case may be. It only proves you don't know how to post.
Unless someone is willing to start provocative, intelligent and stimulating threads to compete with, and ultimately replace, the "stuff/fluff" that predominates in this forum I don't see the point in complaining. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Exactly! Why? Survery says this is a very unintelligent, non-stimulating thread as well.
STALKER! Originally Posted by London Rayne
So this is an educational, interesting response? I'm sorry I didn't realize how you elevated conversation when you participated in a thread.
Sorry, double post. Saying the same thing twice doesn't make you twice as smart, or dumb, as the case may be. It only proves you don't know how to post. Originally Posted by awl4knot
I'm counting that as two yes votes! LOL
Luxury Daphne: boring nonsensical threads

Axl4knot: provocative, intelligent and stimulating

Open Threads on the front page not started by Still Looking. Do these stand clear of Luxury Daphne’s description of being boring nonsensical threads? Do they qualify per Axl4knot’s description of being provocative, intelligent and stimulating? What did she ask… oh ya, what say you populous?

Kissing....

Increasing the length of your tongue

Welcome Back Naomi4u

SHE'S BAACCKK!!

Getting dressed....

Female condoms

How Do Firstimers Get Verified To Be Able To Meet A Provider?

Girls paying off those student loans...

Sarah Palin: Our 45th President...

Inspired by booty thread...faces to die for

ladies show us your ASSets (I’ll be dead before this ones done!)

How many?

Currently:
STOP: 5
Undecided or don't care: 4
naomi I'm sure that now that you're back you'll hit us with some of your brilliant, stirring conversation like you did last time. I look forward to it I mean that seriously, and I'm never serious.

Still Looking: do you baby. nowhere in this thread did I name you...but you responded so it must have crossed your mind.

it's not hard to come up with interesting topics (me and EA are living proof of that), unless you're really trying to think of something interesting to say JUST for the sake of talking..... there's a difference. One or two is cool, but seven (7)? Fuck.

only four of those threads you listed above are particularly interesting TO ME (my two cents are rusted) hence why I don't post in them.. unless it's to be a wise ass. The female condom, booty thread, face thread, and newbie thread are the ones I would click on. Some are not interesting now but have the potential to become interesting or go sideways for someone. That's always a winner.

not complaining but this is supposed to be chess, checkers at least, not Connect 4.

I just wanted to get the masses feelings on this. CARRY ON
Sorry Luxury, last time I checked its a FREE fckn country and an open forum hooker board. If I choose to come on here and post senseless BS threads that would be my perogative. Who cares? Normal people wouldnt give shit, they would just move on to the next thread. Its "that person" who feels the need to bitch and moan about something they find personally not of interest to them. Busybodies! Sooo I suggest create your own board and give the members an option of topics to discuss based on what interests and thrills you.

Just my opinion...

Im trying to think of some off the wall topic that will cause controversy and stimulate the members here. hmmm, and I have to do it nicely or chica will ban me and I cant lose the wager with him.