Nashville is explosion.

• oeb11
  • 12-27-2020, 09:04 AM
Thank U hh - DPST's refuse to recognize Truth and FACTS - preferring the ideologic narrative of the DNC and Comrade Xi!!!
When will your so-called bombings begin?

Will you pound the rtm button if they don’t?

Will you be happy when your ilk finally takes matters into their own stubby little hands?

Will you be helping?

People on this board may differ in political philosophy, but even the staunchest conservatives have to be gagging when they read your traitorous rhetoric.

Shame on you, bub.
So what does anybody know about this “loner” who blew up Nashville? Anthony Quinn Warner.

DOJ/WH very very quiet about him.
Promoted by the rightwing cult movement QAnon, among others, the conspiracy theory makes wild claims about 5G, the next generation technology that delivers high speed internet access to mobile phone networks. As well as believing 5G is a spying tool of the deep state, theorists claim the technology causes cancer and helps spread coronavirus.
Research by The Tennessean newspaper, meanwhile, revealed that Warner registered as the owner of the business Custom Alarms and Electronics in 1993, and was involved in a recently settled legal dispute with his family over property ownership.
“[He was] kind of low key to the point of, I don’t know, I guess some people would say he’s a little odd. He was kind of a computer geek that worked at home,” Warner’s next-door neighbor, Steve Schmoldt, told the newspaper.
Earlier on Sunday, the mayor of Nashville appeared to indicate that the 5G conspiracy theory could be relevant to the investigation. “To all of us locally, it feels like there has to be some connection with the AT&T facility and the site of the bombing,” John Cooper said on CBS’ Face the Nation. “That’s just local insight, because it’s got to have something to do with the infrastructure.”

It's been confirmed by the US Attorney, Don Cochran, that Anthony Warner was the Nashville Christmas bomber. He died in the explosion. Good riddance. And yes, he's a white Trump supporter. This explains Trump and the GOP's silence, but we already knew this. MAGA is the new ISIS.
Nuts everywhere. Thankfully nobody but him died in the blast.

Curious to hear what comes next
MAGA is the new ISIS. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I think it was might have predated the old ISIS.
From what I read on the Internet...that guy was way too skilled and educated to be in one of the many trump loser supporters racist ignorant clueless redneck groups with no clue.

It's just to bad he didn't pack up and move his middle class ass to Canada or Mexico. Hopefully they still take peopl of the trump third world stupid shit hole country
From what I read on the Internet...that guy was way too skilled and educated to be in one of the many trump loser supporters racist ignorant clueless redneck groups with no clue.

It's just to bad he didn't pack up and move his middle class ass to Canada or Mexico. Hopefully they still take peopl of the trump third world stupid shit hole country Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Feel better after that verbal vomit??
No kidding LOL not everything is about H I M
Still good in my hood. Will just be mucho better in 1/20/2021. Who knew the biggest loser of all time played so much golf
He distroyed a good RV why not just use a tesla.
He distroyed a good RV why not just use a tesla. Originally Posted by Ripmany
an RV holds more explosives than a tesla.

big boom versus small boom.

BOOM! boom!
an RV holds more explosives than a tesla.

big boom versus small boom.

BOOM! boom! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Tesla is bomb with in it self.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Don't forget the Russia Conspiracy, DPST's!!
who ya gonna hate when Trump leaves office - Each Other!!!