Delusional Dipshit Donald on tape calling for votes in Georgia

That ............. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I am not chasing anything. Your hero is still looking for some votes in a state where the election was run by republicans from TOP to BOTTOM. The republicans who ran the election in Georgia keep telling Trump the same thing, NO FRAUD.
he will commit a clear cut crime against our democracy before the inauguration and will be held accountable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He already has in my opinion. I doubt he will be held accountable though. He has enough lawyers and they would have stopped him if they thought it was actionable because they know he would just sue and blame them. The scumbag likes to sue people. His attorneys obviously know that fact and are just cashing in with that clown with their billing with these bullshit lawsuits.

I have plenty of greedy lawyers in my family. They just take your money even if they know it is a lost cause. I know that because they tell me that. I had a lawyer in my family who tried to swindle me out of money. I was like damn, and I thought I was money hungry. Fuck her. We have not talked in years after she tried to pull that shit on me. Bitch tried to charge me $10K for a simple civil matter that probably took her 2 hours. My adult family sucks. I understand where I get my greed from because it's called DNA..
H I M won.
H I M lost. Enjoy H I M for the little time you have him left as your horrible leader. He's gone.
What was Mr. Trump thinking ? How can Melania stay married to him ?

On the matter of lawyers.....so many filings and papers you can do yourself in about 10 minutes....lawyers will charge $ 1,000 for the same thing
What was Mr. Trump thinking ? How can Melania stay married to him ?

On the matter of lawyers.....so many filings and papers you can do yourself in about 10 minutes....lawyers will charge $ 1,000 for the same thing Originally Posted by VitaMan
Melania is no better than he is.

She wouldn’t go to DC with him until she renegotiated her prenup. And even then, she was the sourest, most miserable First Lady in history.

She gets no sympathy from me.

Fuck her too,
why thank yous Walter Cronkite for your reporting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdmTtk1Mm4

how many satellite dishes do yous have out back of your double wide behind Nau's Enfield drug store in Clarksville, nova scotia .. HoeHummer?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.279978,-97.7612577,17z

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Way to go TWK!

By ignoring the issue have confirmed your incredulity over Trump’s criminal act.

Or your unwillingness to side with your savior Twitler on his indefensible attempt to overthrow our Democracy.

Which one is it, “kid.”
She wouldn’t go to DC with him until she renegotiated her prenup. And even then, she was the sourest, most miserable First Lady in history Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump is on his 3rd marriage for a reason. That lady is probably miserable dealing with that prick. That woman probably can't wait to get away from him. I gave it a year, but now I give it 6 months before she leaves his sorry ass.

For financial reasons, it would be smart to take what money she can get now before the government takes it from Trump in a year or two.
Funny to hear

Donald beg on tape

Twit head is so clueless n corrupt. He thinks he has bought n paid for ALL the corrupt gop. Not just cruz n friends. Hopefully his ignorant clueless racist redneck supporters are not STILL sending him stupid money to keep him out of a convection(s). 2021 is gonna be a great year!!! A real potus in the real Americans white house n a fkn idiot impeached ex potus. Aka...biggest loser ever and biggest cry baby ever.

Fun stuff watching n reading. I just have difficulty knowing if these rich people are from Arkansas or Kentucky that McDonald's said fuck off ignorant losers that vote for me.

I still amuse myself making fun of stupid lol
Way to go TWK!

By ignoring the issue have confirmed your incredulity over Trump’s criminal act.

Or your unwillingness to side with your savior Twitler on his indefensible attempt to overthrow our Democracy.

Which one is it, “kid.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if yous say so, HoeHummer
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2021, 03:27 PM
16 Days - do DPST's comprehend that???
Nope - it is full on TDS hatred - post, after post, after post.

who will DPST's hate when Trump leaves - ????
the answer is obvious - They are already turning on each other.
16 more days of corruption and clueless from the corrupt in chief of the trump cartel. We don't actually hate trump. We knew he was a corrupt v
Bankrupt lieing loser. How bout the really clueless ignorant racist rednecks that "still" be hating on Hillary??? That's some sad fckd up loser shit
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2021, 03:44 PM
"stupid, shameless, foolish and amoral."

Why do you hate those who so obviously inferior to your brilliance and wonderful CCP plans for America??
16 days DPST's
get some professional help - Your Hatred is self-destructive - if that is what you want for yourselves - go right on Ahead.
"stupid, shameless, foolish and amoral."

Why do you hate those who so obviously inferior to your brilliance and wonderful CCP plans for America??
16 days DPST's
get some professional help - Your Hatred is self-destructive - if that is what you want for yourselves - go right on Ahead. Originally Posted by oeb11