24 Hours...

That's some funny sh3t there lol. I missed you too babe! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Whose kidding who, I would be a lesbian. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body As a guy, I see nothing attractive about the male body. I think we are all gross So, if I were a lady for a day, I'd still gravitate to the buxom breasts, the soft undulations of the pussy, and the firm, roundness of a nicely shaped female ass. I'd want to spend the whole day kissing, licking, and rubbing another lady.
I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body As a guy, I see nothing attractive about the male body. I think we are all gross So, if I were a lady for a day, I'd still gravitate to the buxom breasts, the soft undulations of the pussy, and the firm, roundness of a nicely shaped female ass. I'd want to spend the whole day kissing, licking, and rubbing another lady. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

+1 Definitely would go the lesbian route.
If I were a dude, I would hobby alot, every flavor of women. I would go to sleep smiling and smiling.

Until I got tired, then I would take a break and do it all again.

:-)
If I were a dude, I would hobby alot, every flavor of women. I would go to sleep smiling and smiling.

Until I got tired, then I would take a break and do it all again.

:-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Ah, You get it!