NYC to Trump — You’re Fired! City severs relationship with Trump Organization over criminal behavior

... uh... How does me post mention Donald Trump?
Originally Posted by Salty Again
''Criminal activity''?
... uh... How does me post mention Donald Trump?

You surely must have that "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
that the lads here always mention... They got pills to cure it.

... But to answer your question - of course He has.
The offending side usually settles. How much money $$$$
should it cost the government for the Trump Organization
to get its good name back?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What’s NY’s allegations of criminal activity against the Trump Organization have to do with their settling the contract breach claim by the PGA. Nothing, from a legal standpoint. And the allegations of criminal activity are all over TV. We even know a grand jury was convened and has taken testimony.

As I said before, has Trump been successful in litigating all the supposed claims against him for libel or defamation.

But since you claim the OFFENDING party always settles, Trump must be pretty OFFENSIVE since he settled the Trump U fraud case by refunding the students (and lost the class action suit for 25M), he settled allegations of racial discrimination in his properties when sued by the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ, he settled with tenants in Central Park when he tried to force out rent controls, he settled with Jill Harth for sexual harassment,
... Once again, you mis-state someone else's comment.

... I stated that the offending USUALLY settles... right there.
You're so quick to prove others wrong - you stooge things up.

What's next? ... How GREAT Biden's doing?

#### Salty
I’ll admit my misstatement. Usually vs always. Doesn’t change the rest though does it. Trump pays because he is the offender.
... NOT always... just .. uh.. usually.

### Salty
I’ll admit my misstatement. Usually vs always. Doesn’t change the rest though does it. Trump pays because he is the offender. Originally Posted by NoirMan

bullshit. you are a lawyer yeah 1blackman1? yeah that handle isn't fooling anyone. well mr. lawyer have you ever advised a client to settle? were they automatically an offender? did you tell them .. "as an offender, i advise you to settle".

or did you just say make it go away and settle? rich and famous people get falsely sued just because they are rich and famous. in football they call it a "Hail Mary". usually does not score.

i'm not a lawyer butt i know that a settlement does not imply guilt. in fact almost all settlements include the legalese that "this is not an admission of guilt" in them.

pretty funny you let an IT geek outlawyer you.

BAHHHHAAAAAA
bullshit. you are a lawyer yeah 1blackman1? yeah that handle isn't fooling anyone. well mr. lawyer have you ever advised a client to settle? were they automatically an offender? did you tell them .. "as an offender, i advise you to settle".

or did you just say make it go away and settle? rich and famous people get falsely sued just because they are rich and famous. in football they call it a "Hail Mary". usually does not score.

i'm not a lawyer butt i know that a settlement does not imply guilt. in fact almost all settlements include the legalese that "this is not an admission of guilt" in them.

pretty funny you let an IT geek outlawyer you.

BAHHHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But Waco, out lawyering B1B is a low bar.

BAHAHAHAHA
But Waco, out lawyering B1B is a low bar.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

that's okay. i'll handicap it by letting him get as drunk as he wants first.

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAA
TWK and Bambi falsely misstating what I typed. I stated that your buddy Salty implied settlement meant guilt. I never made that statement. And yea, people settle when they aren’t guilty all the time. They also settle when they are guilty.
TWK and Bambi falsely misstating what I typed. I stated that your buddy Salty implied settlement meant guilt. I never made that statement. And yea, people settle when they aren’t guilty all the time. They also settle when they are guilty. Originally Posted by NoirMan

what YOU posted

I’ll admit my misstatement. Usually vs always. Doesn’t change the rest though does it. Trump pays because he is the offender. Originally Posted by NoirMan

thank you valued poster
You’re getting slow in your old age. Maybe if you read the post before that for understanding you’d be able to put 2 and 2 together.
The Trump name is coming down off of buildings and everything else all over the USA.
... So?

### Salty
Maybe one day you will understand.

More "news":

Trump announces a press conference......after no one was interested in his cute debate offer....after he and Bill O'Reilly finished their mini tour flop with Trump being booed.....O'Reilly had to comfort him.

Has anyone ever seen a more narcissistic, self absorbed, embarrassing ex President of the United States ?
... You've moved past silly - into the sad category.

... how was Trump's CHALLENGE "cute"? ... So there's NOT ONE
"No voter fraud" liberal - like yerself- who has the backbone
to debate Trump on that issue FOR ALL TO SEE?!

NOT ONE liberal lad wants the chance to SHUT TRUMP UP once and for all?

... Blimey! ... You Trump-haters are All Talk - No Cock!

And as far as Trump getting boos - I already explained,
He was booed TWICE - first, when he mentioned getting
the booster - for two seconds... And the next time when
He mentioned Nancy Pelosi - and said that He has to
be nice there - booed for three seconds on that one!

... Once again - You're mis-informed... Just like Joe!

### Salty