Spanking ( how hard is good? )

It seems to vary from one lady to another. As others have said, Dallas can take a pretty good licking. One of my favorite ladies likes to be spanked with my belt until her ass is a rosy red. Others just like to be spanked lightly. Go with what they like.
mmm wildcat..i luv your spankins

I have paddles of all types/sizes and they all have names lol

lol yep sweet friend...i DO!!!
i carry an assortment of paddles and floggers!
my ass doesnt stay red long though lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Let me!
In the Philippines (my early years) had spanked a few girls by hand, took one girl short time and it was just for a bj, when done she asked if I could do something for her, I said sure. She asked me to spank her, so over the knee she went for a barehand on bare ass, when I thought I was done she got up and got my pants and rmoved my belt and asked for me to use it, laid on the bed and I gave her a few "licks" she rubbed her ass and asked if I left any marks and I said no. She said your not doing it hard enough, back on her belly spreading her legs fingers doing their thing and I gave her what she asked for and she fingered herself to a big O. and I had to tap her. So while I have never revisited the belt I am a huge fan of spanking women.
You have to calibrate per person.