Anyone have any info on massage girl Kristy from Listcrawler?

How do you ever know which ads on Listcrawler are real? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
The quality of the pictures is usually a dead giveaway. For some reason a lot of these scammers use pictures that you can tell we’re taken 15 years ago or if the girl is taking a picture in the mirror with a digital camera. That was popular back in the mid 2000’s. Nowadays people obviously use their phones. Also if the ad is in broken English it’s for sure fake.
Another red flag is how they list their location. Scammers typically don’t tailor ads to a particular city but use the same ad for multiple cities. You can often tell because they’ll give a location like “in your city” or “downtown” instead of something specific to this area. Heck, even “by the airport” or something like that can also be a scam. Every city of any note has an airport.

It’s really a combination of things that tips me off - nonspecific location, quality of pics, weird looking phone numbers with unfamiliar area codes, overly explicit language (most real ads won’t talk about actual services offered), language about husbands or boyfriends (ads that say “husband isn’t giving me any” or “boyfriend is away” usually aren’t real), too good to be true ads (ads that have a supermodel pic and offer 1 hour for $40 for example), and obviously any mention of deposits or other cash paid online prior to meeting are all things I look for. None of these are perfect, but especially Olof you see more than one of these, don’t bother.