if so, why?

Sorry but those are simply uncomfortable facts that don’t align with what they taught you in middle school. It doesn’t make them untrue, nor did you even bother to retort them.

Post Versailles and pre-Hitler Germans needed a wheelbarrow to buy a loaf of bread, he changed that to a thriving economy. The guys running the enforcement arm in Marxist/Leninist Russia were Jews. Do some research and open up your hermetically sealed mind.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:09 AM
Sorry but those are simply uncomfortable facts that don’t align with what they taught you in middle school. It doesn’t make them untrue, nor did you even bother to retort them.

Post Versailles and pre-Hitler Germans needed a wheelbarrow to buy a loaf of bread, he changed that to a thriving economy. The guys running the enforcement arm in Marxist/Leninist Russia were Jews. Do some research and open up your hermetically sealed mind. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Listen , I'm all for your pro Hitler and Holocaust denying channels.
Another know-nothing, afraid and unable to put up or shut up so reverts shouting at a straw man. Sad, but oh so typical.
Yeh, that Hitler guy and all of the top Nazis were petty darn good leaders.......once you got past all of that other stuff.

About the only good thing you can say about Hitler is he wasn’t as bad as Stalin. Hitler actually had a method about his mass murdering, he truly believed that certain people were inferior to his so called Germanic hordes.

Stalin just killed anybody.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:49 AM
Another know-nothing, afraid and unable to put up or shut up so reverts shouting at a straw man. Sad, but oh so typical. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I'm on your side Jac!

I'm collecting for a statue of Adolf at Neuenburg. Can I count on a donation?

Hopefully we can hold a pro Hezbollah meeting at your place...we're looking for a nightly slot on Fox News.

About the only good thing you can say about Hitler is .... Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did you forget "The People's Car" aka Volkswagon?

And let's not forget .... autobahns ... aka interstates!
the discussion was about the dimocrat letter

and now the threads been turned to hitler

well that's almost the same thing...carry on
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2021, 09:46 AM
NGIT - applause !!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 09:54 AM
the discussion was about the dimocrat letter

and now the threads been turned to hitler

well that's almost the same thing...carry on Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Free speech is alive and well...You must be Proud boy!!

And my dick was hard.