Anyone who believes the election was stolen is a liar or stupid

Sorry, Jacuzzme, suppositions, extrapolations, theories, and guesses, are not evidence. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Neither are LameStream media announces of "VICTORY" other than ...

... pre-existing information!

Remember when the same LOONS were saying Bitten had the same cognitive ability as Trump? Or do you still believe that?

His handlers don't even believe it!
Dont hit libs with math. Its racist! And they dont understand it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
and it triggers them.
and it triggers them. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Especially in the 1.9 Trillion elevations.

The "staging" of pissing off money in the recent overreach reminds me of ObaminableCare in which the offensive parts didn't kick until after Obaminable was into his 2nd term. As Obie told the Russians..

The Bitten PlayBook ....NOW!

When it was Obaminable's turn to repay "friends" ...

Okay get in the boxcar
Stolen election and the real coup of getting hunter off and getting in the wh!
Okay get in the boxcar Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Am I understanding correctly?

You are comparing the Democratic party, to the Nazis murdering millions of Jews in WW2?

Really?
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:21 AM

You are comparing the Democratic party, to the Nazis murdering millions of Jews in WW2?

Really? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I think he is calling you Jewish

Really? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Quite the imagination. Can i get a link for your unfounded post?

lolling
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:22 AM
Stolen election and the real coup of getting hunter off and getting in the wh! Originally Posted by winn dixie
From all the folks Hunter has been linked too....it does not seem to hard to get him off!
Quite the imagination. Can i get a link for your unfounded post?

lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
What do you think rexdutchman meant by "Okay get in the boxcar"?
Thousands of affidavits testifying to various levels of fraud, video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted when no observers were present...nothing to see here, obviously. /s
What do you think rexdutchman meant by "Okay get in the boxcar"? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Many many meanings! I took it as get on the train and enjoy the ride!
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2021, 09:34 AM
Thousands of affidavits testifying to various levels of fraud, video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted when no observers were present...nothing to see here, obviously. /s Originally Posted by SecretE
None credible in a court of law.

Did you miss that part?

Including the SC....where not one single Justice Trump appointed voted to hear that nonsense.
Thousands of affidavits testifying to various levels of fraud, video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted when no observers were present...nothing to see here, obviously. /s Originally Posted by SecretE
Really? Where are these "affidavits"? Where is the video footage?

It's not on Fox News. Nor on ABC, CBS, or NBC.

No one has supplied these affidavits to be examined, nor have they supplied "video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted".

Good Lord! The election was over 6 months ago. Is it that hard to gather evidence? LOL!
Really? Where are these "affidavits"? Where is the video footage?

It's not on Fox News. Nor on ABC, CBS, or NBC.

No one has supplied these affidavits to be examined, nor have they supplied "video footage of pre-fab ballots being counted".

Good Lord! The election was over 6 months ago. Is it that hard to gather evidence? LOL! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Barely 4 months.