Nancy Pelosi Is A Piece Of Shit

• WTF
  • 03-28-2021, 08:31 AM
than u - 'w' - if nazi pelosi called u for a date -

would u accept???????? Originally Posted by oeb11
I would...I'd ask her for AOC's number!
I would...I'd ask her for AOC's number! Originally Posted by WTF
I bet aoc is a dead fuck! Shes all about HER! I wanna grab them tiddies of pelosis from behind and pound that granny
Id still bang that airhead pelosi. I wouldnt leave an orifice unfilled in that bitch Originally Posted by winn dixie
Being that you haven't done a review since 2020 (and only 1 in that year), I doubt you have enough money to get a BJ from a streetwalker.

Pelosi would laugh at your limp dick.
Being that you haven't done a review since 2020 (and only 1 in that year), I doubt you have enough money to get a BJ from a streetwalker.

Pelosi would laugh at your limp dick. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So lame!
Control ,,,,,,

Holding to that standard. 3 reviews in 10 years says a lot!

bahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhah ahahahahaa

bahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhah ahahahahaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. IJS
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 07:12 PM
'p' is bucking to play flute in teh 'band'!
so sad.
Please take a lesson from Frank Zappa - ;p;.
'p' is bucking to play flute in teh 'band'!
so sad.
Please take a lesson from Frank Zappa - ;p;. Originally Posted by oeb11
Ahh The "Flute" is taken! yssup is first chair!

bahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhah ahahahahaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. IJS Originally Posted by bambino
That was funny as hell, but let's not get on the personal insults. I get that it's a full moon, but we don't all have to go full-on FrankZappa
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2021, 06:27 AM
I bet aoc is a dead fuck! Shes all about HER! I wanna grab them tiddies of pelosis from behind and pound that granny Originally Posted by winn dixie
Those Puerto Ricans know how to fuck!

Just take plenty of lubes for your Nancy fuckfest. I'll cheer you on!
Those Puerto Ricans know how to fuck!

Just take plenty of lubes for your Nancy fuckfest. I'll cheer you on! Originally Posted by WTF
lol

Id make a only fans vid... So all can enjoy free!
Nancy was raised and praised for years as the super politician. Ass was kissed by everyone. Even a few Reps if they could get past the Demo crowd would place a kiss on her wrinkled ass. Then along comes Trump. He called her everything from 3rd rate politician to old cock sucker and a bad one at that. Burned her ass. That is why she impeached him twice, unsuccessfully.
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2021, 07:21 PM
nazi pelosi is one hateful old nasty bitch!
Serves teh DPST's 'Right' to have her as speaker.
  • Tiny
  • 03-30-2021, 07:45 PM
Id still bang that airhead pelosi. I wouldnt leave an orifice unfilled in that bitch Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nancy would look quite comely (cumly?) with your semen dripping out of her vagina, ass, mouth, eyes, ears, and nose.

I kind of understand your concept of the "grudge fuck," as I could see myself going out of my way to get the clap and then give it to Elizabeth Warren. But she's so damn ugly I don't think I could get it up.

Nancy is kind of ugly too, but she does have nice tatas and a nasty (in a good way) look. I think I could do her after a six pack and 100 milligrams of Vitamin V.

My invitation to you for a road trip to DC where we tag team Pelosi and AOC is always open.