What age did you start hobbying ladies and gents ?

Mid 30s. I had never paid to play and was only aware of the streetwalkers of the industry which didnt interest me. Then one day on a hunting trip the group decided to go across the border into old mexico to a cat house. Changed my life . haha. When I came home its all i could think about. Buddy of mine introduced me to some magazines that could be found at strip clubs in dallas that had ads for the girls you could call, backpage was just getting popular. Did that several times with both good and bad experiences. Then while perusing backpage one day one of the ads mentioned that she was eccie verified, I was like what the? Google to the rescue, then i found this place and then p411 and i was off to the races. I had a good job with some extra funds, and i was making up for lost time for not knowing all this was going on. Have been laying low of late, still partake from time to time, but now that im pushing 50 , well lets just say that "I cant roosta like I used ta"... lol. Have met some great folks in the hobby that i never would have met otherwise. Even met Wonder Woman that one time. You still got that outfit Nikki? May be due for another visit.
great posts miss sexy!!!

I have always been a slut so this just came natural lol!!
I started for a service in Texas in my 20s thn when I turned 30,I beacame a penecostal preachers wife so I hung up my crotchless panties!
Then when I turned 45 and moved to Oregon,I started it up again... been doin it since!!!
Have met some great folks in the hobby that i never would have met otherwise. Even met Wonder Woman that one time. You still got that outfit Nikki? May be due for another visit. Originally Posted by runkle

I remember you and our evening . You are the only one I ever wore the Wonder Women outfit for and it was memorable. I think I tossed the outfit - I always wanted pro pix Co-play Wonder Women theme , maybe one day . Xo
great posts miss sexy!!!

I have always been a slut so this just came natural lol!!
I started for a service in Texas in my 20s thn when I turned 30,I beacame a penecostal preachers wife so I hung up my crotchless panties!
Then when I turned 45 and moved to Oregon,I started it up again... been doin it since!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Cracks me up to hear you were a Pentecostal Preachers wife - love it !!!!
This year although I registered on the site in 2017 lel
lol well miss n
i was the kinda wife who screwed her pastor hubby in the baptismal!
WoW, my whole adult life pretty much. Since I was 19 and I'll be 49 this year. Joined the Army and they sent me to Korea and then Germany. What's a horny teenager to do with so many options all around? lol

Haven't really stopped yet, although age has greatly slowed me down. Unfortunately it's looking like this year will be my slowest year in 30 years in the hobby.
I really am enjoying this thread! Thanks for starting it Nikki. I was a seriously late bloomer. I was married very young (20) and am pretty much a boring old goat. I was 53, as my handle indicates, and have been doing this for almost 4 years. You were the first lady that I ever saw. I wasn’t sure what to do and was being told no by everyone I contacted. You were very understanding and with some light screening we got together. I don’t know if you remember but I brought champagne, flowers (birds of paradise) & chocolate covered strawberries. I had no idea what the experience would be like, but It was truly memorable for me and I will never forget it...ever. This has been a godsend to me. I had only had sex with one woman my entire married life and was sure that stepping out would be a problem, but actually it has made my home sex life better than ever. Now I find opportunities to let my inner freak out sometimes.

Thanks again for being the super lady you are. Hey, maybe a Supergirl outfit? Lol
I really am enjoying this thread! Thanks for starting it Nikki. I was a seriously late bloomer. I was married very young (20) and am pretty much a boring old goat. I was 53, as my handle indicates, and have been doing this for almost 4 years. You were the first lady that I ever saw. I wasn’t sure what to do and was being told no by everyone I contacted. You were very understanding and with some light screening we got together. I don’t know if you remember but I brought champagne, flowers (birds of paradise) & chocolate covered strawberries. I had no idea what the experience would be like, but It was truly memorable for me and I will never forget it...ever. This has been a godsend to me. I had only had sex with one woman my entire married life and was sure that stepping out would be a problem, but actually it has made my home sex life better than ever. Now I find opportunities to let my inner freak out sometimes.

Thanks again for being the super lady you are. Hey, maybe a Supergirl outfit? Lol Originally Posted by Sawbonz53

I do remember you! I thought what a wonderful way to start a beautiful date . You are the perfect gentleman , thank you . I am thankful and warms my heart to know you have that first experience. Xoxo
I started when I was about 22ish (I’m in my mid 30s now). One of my first experiences was with Britt Baye on one of her first tours to BR. Had several hiatus (especially when dating someone). Since moving to Nola, Britt is still my go-to, but I also met amazing people like Nikki, Jilly, Paige, etc.
I started when I was about 22ish (I’m in my mid 30s now). One of my first experiences was with Britt Baye on one of her first tours to BR. Had several hiatus (especially when dating someone). Since moving to Nola, Britt is still my go-to, but I also met amazing people like Nikki, Jilly, Paige, etc. Originally Posted by Brguy41984
Wow did not realize you were that young because I have a age limit no under 30. I guess Britt must of gave you an outstanding reference. Glad your enjoying the hobby as you obviously have over the years.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-02-2021, 10:23 PM
I was, or never have been lucky enough to spend alone time with Britt... but I was lucky enough to experience a surprise "nekkid peek 'n meet" during one of my and Nikki's playtimes, long ago... I certainly haven't forgotten the view... eXXXtraordinary!
I was, or never have been lucky enough to spend alone time with Britt... but I was lucky enough to experience a surprise "nekkid peek 'n meet" during one of my and Nikki's playtimes, long ago... I certainly haven't forgotten the view... eXXXtraordinary! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Sweet! I certainly got a view Saturday night which I posted on @Tylornikki my Twitter as well as my website .

Fun times w friends always a plus !
I always wanted pro pix Co-play Wonder Women theme , maybe one day . Xo Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor

Would luv to see those!! Lol , Especially since you have the dark hair now...........
I began around 62 years. Thank you ladies for keeping me
sane.
Bout ready to hang it up now that I'm almost 80. I haven't done it all for sure. And wished I had more time. So many I've missed. Yet no regrets. Have some fantastic memories. It's been my pleasure to know you. P411 and Gina opened my eyes to the hobby universe.