i wanna make you all mine

So true Wooly. I just can't seem to get past the 4th date with most ladies.
Happens, just don't let it tear you up inside. If it is meant to be it will happen and if it doesn't happen you will get over that too. Of course always easier said than done when feelings are involved. Best of luck to you.
Lets back off the insults please.
I see some of us r a little more inapt and not only able to fuck but exercise thought prosessing not involving the obvious talents of which brought us all to this site to begin with.

No I don't have a broken heart or self doubt.. blah blah blah. So sweet of u. In most circles, ("psych" classes or not), u must b known as the dingy one.

Now ill have to start a part two of my post ...there is a method to its maddness.Oh and yes that was a pun
So how many of u have had that infectious light switch flick ON from the OFF position? Don't we commit to never consider considering COMMITTING?(AND SHALL WE? ,,,we shall need to be committed TO A PADDED ROOM, showcased in one of those rare jackets that insurance companies hate ....that tie in the back?...) A prerequisite so obvious and lame...HENCE ,,,,no need to mention??? Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
This is the kind of shit my ex-wifes attorney use to say! I always said the same thing..."Just give me a number I can work with!"
...there is a method to its maddness... Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
So a long time lurker slithers out from under the rock to babble incoherencies and then insult the community for not understanding the short-circuitry of the rock dwellers.

Your advent reeks of a stupor that often accompanies over-indulgence of one's favorite adult beverages.

Our curiosity regards your ulterior motive.
Wow so much for me being nice. And guys think Im a Bitch, sheesh, I might need to change my avatar.

And honey, I am far from dingy. I do recommend ya taking a few classes, learn to write so you can get your meaning across. The again, nobody truly understands schizophrenic rants, but hey as long as you know what you mean thats all that matters, and the rest of us are just fucked up and dumb right?
So a long time lurker slithers out from under the rock to babble incoherencies and then insult the community for not understanding the short-circuitry of the rock dwellers.

Your advent reeks of a stupor that often accompanies over-indulgence of one's favorite adult beverages.

Our curiosity regards your ulterior motive. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
What did he call us???
What did he call us??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Which time?

STUPID BITCH Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
inapt (sic) Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
the dingy one Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
He/she/it (unclear at this moment) appears after 1.4 years of lurking to post ONLY in this thread.

Besides a slurring of its thoughts via fingertips, it also rants against those who recognize the employ of English words, yet cannot comprehend the haphazard stringing together of same.
So how many of u have had that infectious light switch flick ON from the OFF position? Don't we commit to never consider considering COMMITTING?(AND SHALL WE? ,,,we shall need to be committed TO A PADDED ROOM, showcased in one of those rare jackets that insurance companies hate ....that tie in the back?...) A prerequisite so obvious and lame...HENCE ,,,,no need to mention??? Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
Corner=round room. 10 feet = never touch. Nothing can explain this thread better than a bunny with a pancake on its head.
  • hd
  • 08-24-2011, 01:48 PM
did someone mention drugs?

and why do I want breakfast all of a sudden?
I see some of us r a little more inapt and not only able to fuck but exercise thought prosessing not involving the obvious talents of which brought us all to this site to begin with.

No I don't have a broken heart or self doubt.. blah blah blah. So sweet of u. In most circles, ("psych" classes or not), u must b known as the dingy one.

Now ill have to start a part two of my post ...there is a method to its maddness.Oh and yes that was a pun Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
Now, I think I get it....What Tess is trying to say is that....ummm.....errrrr....wel l, what she means is.....ummmm......sorry.....

I got nothin'!!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Given the title and OP I don't think it's too hard to figure out the topic: one of the two falling in love with the other and why this is contrary to the unwritten rules of the business.

Now what side of things TT is on I can't tell. Those are some very hard to fathom posts.
Normally, I would have just given a +1, but this is so damn good it deserves a repeat, thus I hereby fully quote...

Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Thanks BBB.