a new low for Trump supporters

You didn't have to walk down a side walk covered in huge loads of dog shit LOL. The god damn dog would shit human sized loafs. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Geez. You sure she wasnt walking a bigfoot?
I had a jerk down the block that would walk his small rat of a dog (had the little dog syndrome) off leash and it would constantly shit in my lawn. Soooooo, one evening... I took some of my furbabies poo (wore a latex glove, had it in a small paper bag) and quickly smeared it under his truck handle on the driver's side.

Needless to say, he never came my way anymore and I still walk my furbabies right down the street in front of his home. Driving his little rat crazy in the window every time we pass by Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
chiahuahua?
True scatology thread! 5 Star
And you "eat it up" so to speak. Where is the story? Where is the audio recording of the man saying "I'm doing this because you are a Democrat"? For pete's sake man, this is the best you can come up with? This is what you want to open a discussion on"?

Originally Posted by HedonistForever

You are trying real hard, but not cutting it.

Let's put it this way......there is plenty more of this thread topic coming from Trump supporters.
Dude you can find retards on both sides of the idiot isle. Why are you digging up random shit stories and being prejudice?
What a Topic!
Can't we talk about something important like Joe Biden's 47 yr4 month political accomplishments?
Oops sorry there aren't any
You are trying real hard, but not cutting it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Are you talking to yourself again? You aren't "cutting it"!

Wait until the Trump voters start shitting on the graves of the dead voters who cast a ballot or two for Bitten! LBJ had stories about those graves.
What a movie that could be ! And the Trumpeter watching it all from his throne, watching his legends go forth. One thing for sure, the shit will be piled high, as there is no shortage.

They already defaced the US Capitol, this won't be much of a challenge for them.
I had a jerk down the block that would walk his small rat of a dog (had the little dog syndrome) off leash and it would constantly shit in my lawn. Soooooo, one evening... I took some of my furbabies poo (wore a latex glove, had it in a small paper bag) and quickly smeared it under his truck handle on the driver's side.

Needless to say, he never came my way anymore and I still walk my furbabies right down the street in front of his home. Driving his little rat crazy in the window every time we pass by Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Occasionally I'll piss in my front yard. Human pee keeps the dogs away.
" 'Trump man' defecates on neighbors lawn because they’re Democrats." Originally Posted by VitaMan
I thought the Democrats were into free shit? :-) Or were they triggered because they got a bill from the "fertilizer"?
Very very good....I am with you on this. If only all replies were so thought provoking.