Encounter: Faith

some can't handle the truth Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
kinda sound like a spurned lover...

Supposed to be a review on the little time I had with her, not a historical novel... Originally Posted by lilylivered
see

Supposed to be a review on the little time I had with her, not a historical novel... Originally Posted by lilylivered

Nah, lots of truth. Shes surely know for constantly canceling.

Riiiiight....

Sorry, I forgot. No "Information" allowed here.

We just need more sanitized, bullshit, glossed-over love letters that don't depict these gals accurately and deny how bad things have gotten in Upset. She is a perfect example. Almost all of her reviews gush with praise and rave about how great she is. Not at all accurate.

But you could argue that it is just my opinion. And you are free to ignore it. Or dispute it with your opinion. Just as someone else is free to read it and maybe say "Hmmmmmmm.....I've got second thoughts.."

Riiiiight....

Sorry, I forgot. No "Information" allowed here.

We just need more sanitized, bullshit, glossed-over love letters that don't depict these gals accurately and deny how bad things have gotten in Upset. She is a perfect example. Almost all of her reviews gush with praise and rave about how great she is. Not at all accurate.

But you could argue that it is just my opinion. And you are free to ignore it. Or dispute it with your opinion. Just as someone else is free to read it and maybe say "Hmmmmmmm.....I've got second thoughts.."

. Originally Posted by rooster
capon yer nots ...a wet ...blanket

...yer more likes a frozen wet blanket thats ...been sprinkled withs itchin ...powder an skunk oil
The rubber stamp vs

The (not so)

Reformed smoker
"Info? Weeeeee doan neeeeed nooooo steeeeenkeeeeen info...."

"Info? Weeeeee doan neeeeed nooooo steeeeenkeeeeen info...."

it kills the DREAM ????
If you saw her regular Roo and she is real bad, then obviously you must be some kind of a moron....
just sayin
I know I wont repeat with someone I dont like
but I dont quite have your brain power I guess.
Thats some info fer ya
If you saw her regular Roo and she is real bad, then obviously you must be some kind of a moron....
just sayin
I know I wont repeat with someone I dont like
but I dont quite have your brain power I guess.
Thats some info fer ya Originally Posted by lilylivered
50 something is ok then if ya like her... agree

so why the roo hating ????

or is pushing 60 maybe a Dream killer ????
Hes like a squeeky hinge and youre out of oil.
Hes like a squeeky hinge and youre out of oil. Originally Posted by lilylivered
I'd put that in the fav frazes suppository, but....I'm a stickler for proper punctuation....

Too bad. Cuz it is....SIMPly awesome. I'll bet ya spent boatloads o' time on it. Whew....

Hes like a squeeky hinge and youre out of oil. Originally Posted by lilylivered
I'd put that in the fav frazes suppository, but....I'm a stickler for proper punctuation....

Too bad. Cuz it is....SIMPly awesome. I'll bet ya spent boatloads o' time on it. Whew....

done for ya roo
50 something is ok then if ya like her... agree

so why the roo hating ????

or is pushing 60 maybe a Dream killer ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Are you implying lily has the age way off and that it should actually be 60?
Are you implying lily has the age way off and that it should actually be 60? Originally Posted by quimps
WTF how to reply and not get points

mmmmm key word may have been "Pushing"

real age of topic girl NO IDEA, but for sure older than report IMHO
if its good, who cares on the age thingy
Disagree with old Roo and he comes unHINGEd : )