Best Places to Tour ?

I'm considering Washington/Philly/Boston....
Maybe Manhattan ...depends on how my tour goes.
thanks for the input .
I'm considering Washington/Philly/Boston....
Maybe Manhattan ...depends on how my tour goes.
thanks for the input . Originally Posted by evagodiva
I was in Washington last week: Highly recommend dupont circle - P411, TER and BD is your friend. Actually after one post on TER , I was almost booked within 48 hours.

Philly - I'm going there on the 19th. Stay away from Kings of Prussia. Go to plymouth meeting or center city. Going bestgfe.com and advertise for it. TER is a waste of time for Philly.

I'm going to manhattan end of september. My trip is costing me $648 flight and hotel for ONE night. This is the cost of a 4 star hotel. Datecheck, ter, bd and thebestgfe is all you need for this.
I hear Boston is an expensive place for the ladies but they can do well there.
I hear Boston is an expensive place for the ladies but they can do well there. Originally Posted by shorty
I did very well there. My hotel was $242 a night for the first two nights. I decided to switch hotels the 3rd night and ended up at a $391 a night hotel but it was NICE! That's what i get for booking last minute .
Naomi. . . That's what I hear about Boston. The hotels are expensive but the ladies can do well there.
I would add Midland Tx
-Safire Sweet
I've heard about Midland,TX. I heard its a place where the touring ladies can do pretty well there, if they don't flood the market there.
I've heard about Midland,TX. I heard its a place where the touring ladies can do pretty well there, if they don't flood the market there. Originally Posted by shorty
I think hot chicks do well where ever they go!
A forest moon of Endor is my pick. Us short furry guys tend to mob the visiting ladies on the rare time they come to visit us.