Anybody seen Missymiss Georgia?

Fuck Omaha come to Kearney lol
Sounds good. Actually would be closer to Lincoln so if I see you come to kearney or Lincoln or GI it would be awesome
Yes you must! Lol. You don’t have to come to Lincoln, I do tours in Omaha all the time and I’m always happy to meet new clients

-❤️Miss Georgia Originally Posted by Missy Miss Georgia
I apologize, Hastings! You’re not in Omaha. Either way! I do travel to you for a small fee. I travel out West to Grand Island, Kearney, and as one user previously mentioned- I go to Johnson Lake as well. So just let me know if I need to put Hastings on my calendar in the future😉. Hope to hear from you….❤️Miss G
Fuck Omaha come to Kearney lol Originally Posted by rum300
Yeah? I will definitely come to Kearney for you rum300 ❤️❤️❤️❤️I would just charge a travel fee is all ☺️ Let me know!
-❤️ Miss G
Please let us know when your in Omaha Originally Posted by charmingmark
Absolutely I will…..🥰🥰🥰🥰👍🏻
She had a profile on Tryst and disappeared but I found her on another site I think. Anyone know if she is legit or why tryst keeps losing the account? Originally Posted by ca 2 ne
Hey ca 2 ne…..Sorry to confuse ya hun! I personally have the option to take my profile down, which I utilize from time to time when I know that I will be unavailable. For example: I have my kids, I’m sick, etc. It just saves time and doesn’t give people the run around letting them think that I am possibly available. Make sense? I really do it out of (what I originally intended) courtesy to clients. Sorry if it created any questions, though. Definitely was not my intention.

-❤️Miss Georgia
Has anyone else actually visited her? I can’t find reviews anywhere. Thanks!