Full forensic audit begins in 4 Texas counties

The point here is Abbott is a lap dog to a looser ex president who should be in jail, oh and guess who gets to pay for Diaper Donnies request, the Texans who don't give a shit.
Abbott is singlehandedly going to turn Texas BLUE. Even we Texans aren’t that simpleminded.
Abbott is singlehandedly going to turn Texas BLUE. Even we Texans aren’t that simpleminded. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dont count on it even being purple!
I voted for Abbott in 2018. Never again. His bending to the will of Trump on a "forensic" audit in the state of Texas is the last of many straws that broke the camel's back.

Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016. He won by 5.6% in 2020. Biden got more votes in 2020 than Trump did in 2016 but no one cried "foul" like the Trumpettes did in other states where the number of voters increased dramatically.

Let the audits continue. Nothing will be found in Texas just as nothing was found in Arizona. Hopefully my tax dollars will not help fund this audit.
lulac is heavily invested in the border counties

They are well known for ballot harvesting
lulac is heavily invested in the border counties

They are well known for ballot harvesting Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's what "they' say.

Whoever "they" are.

It would be nice to see some indictments or convictions connected to LULAC's illegal ballot harvesting activities. Got any?

I've spent a few days down on the border. (LOL). I've only seen dead people lining up to vote... FOR TRUMP! Maybe they ought to audit Cameron, Hildalgo and Webb counties.

There is no evidence there was large scale fraud. You and your ilk are wasting taxpayer money.
You're okay with destorying our democracy. The election is over. A fucking year ago.
Stop being a lying liar and get back on your sub. Your opinions on right and wrong reflect your disdain for the Constitution.
So you're okay with possible criminal activity that is aimed at every citizen in this country?
Between the border, the economy, social issues, and the election...I guess the answer is YES. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Me-own disdain for the American Constitution is where one party can use completely FALSE information, such as the phony Steele dossier and pump the media to then run it as the Gospel truth. And then have the Government break its-own laws while wasting millions of taxpayer dollars investigating the BIG LIE of Trump/Russia collusion.
Just sayin'

### Salty
^^ Media = Propaganda, censorship, subversion ,, I really don't understand how anyone can believe them anymore just insane.
I asked you this the other day. Whom do you believe?