The Big Johnsson

I spent half the day tearing down a high tunnel,will rebuild it next week...my daughter has a farmers market business..its booming

A tired me....

Worked hard, played hard.. went to listen to music at diamond bears 21st anniversary

A tired me....

Worked hard, played hard.. went to listen to music at diamond bears 21st anniversary Originally Posted by Johnsson
Life isn't fun if its all work. Glad you were able to get out and listen to some live music. Rest up!

BTW, for someone that posts everyone else's photos, you are pretty shy when it comes to yours. So anyone interested in seeing what Johnsson looks like, well here ya go!

awww i would so do mr J
There is a photo of him posted when he was on a trip out west
Bahaha, you guys are funny, Dallas I'm much better looking than that, I'm not sure I trust Ex's photo skills anymore
LMAO! EX, that photo looks a little like Gallagher only with lots more hair and glasses!!
That’s Dr.Oaken from independence Day. His most famous line is they don’t let us out much.
And this is closer to the truth...js

lol love it!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CC7A2D09-6DAF-48FD-82D3-FDD00040ED44.jpeg (19.7 KB, 138 views)
Originally Posted by Johnsson
omg I love it
My new hot tub arrived....filling that bad boy tonight, sex and alcohol tomorrow night...whoop whoop

damnnn i luv a hot tub
nekkkkkkiddddd

have fun
This thread is cracking me up!!