How should I handle this??

I'm seeing a lot of disrespectful comments in this thread.
I sincerely hope the diligent moderating team is hounding each post to issue infractions.
Its a good practice to be fervently obsessed with discouraging users that frequent your website from sharing information and generating clicks Originally Posted by FatCity
The best modtarding is the least modtarding ...

The OP got defensive when people gave their 2 cents.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2021, 08:43 AM
The OP got defensive when people gave their 2 cents. Originally Posted by pyramider
OP wanted to bet someone that he would get.a $400 refund via cash app that the hooker ripped him off for, All one has to do is send $400 over to get locked in 😂, he needs to stop barking and name her. He's trying to protect her after getting ripped off SMH
Women have no honor, much less ones that sell ass Originally Posted by FatCity
Men have no honor, much less ones that cheat on their wives.

Don't lump all of us reputable ladies with this worthless gash, or any others, that participate in theft.

Don't lump all of us reputable ladies with this worthless gash, or any others, that participate in theft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
Women have no honor, much less ones that sell ass

Don't lump all of us reputable ladies with this worthless gash, or any others, that participate in theft.others, that participate in theft. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
I hate to say you should never trust one completely, would trust a bank teller completely even? I seen a provider 3 times once cover then twice rad dog, the 4 time she tell me she don't have a room so gave her $50 to get the room and it was out side she told me to weight in my car she walk up to the lobby door and then took off running.
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2021, 06:36 PM

Don't lump all of us reputable ladies with this worthless gash, or any others, that participate in theft. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
You made a career and put food on the table sucking and fucking married Men, probably wasn't a good comparison to use. When these Men use you and don't pay, then I see the no honor in that
You made a career and put food on the table sucking and fucking married Men, probably wasn't a good comparison to use. When these Men use you and don't pay, then I see the no honor in that Originally Posted by BLM69
I single and see hooker I can't see to get a wife. So not all guys in hobby are married a provider could still hypothetically make a living on seeing only unmarried men.
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2021, 07:19 PM
I single and see hooker I can't see to get a wife. So not all guys in hobby are married a provider could still hypothetically make a living on seeing only unmarried men. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I'm also single with a few fuck buddies, I have too much fun as a single Man to wife up a modern woman, she'll have to really impress me as a woman first

We can admit that most guys that hobby are married, when I was seeing hookers often I was married, I found regular women to be more fun, maybe I just enjoy the company of a non jaded woman
Hey, I've got this bridge for sale in Brooklyn, if you're interested. Give you a really good deal on it.
Basically, I hit up a provider Ive never seen before. Active on social medias, and tryst, and has a few reviews on here.

Ended up setting up a meeting last min, so I made a deposit via cashapp. Did verfication ext.

Once I got closer I looked for a bank, and none were open and basically she told me I could send the rest via cashapp. Once I got to the location we went upstairs and I sent the rest via cashapp.

We talked for a while, and this is where Im confused and Im lost. She told me she doesnt drink much but it was a rough day so she had a few drinks. However as we talked ( super awkward ) she was falling asleep. She ended up leaving the room, and texted me she felt sick and she forgot to take her medication ( So I assumed she took her meds as she drank .... )

Anyways I texted her I would leave and maybe someother time, and told her to just cashapp me back.

I leave, and the following day I text around 1pm asking her how shes feeling ext. No response.

I ended up cashapping about 4.

Should I dispute this transaction if she doesnt respond, I dont know what to do. I dont seek companions often so I am curious on whats the best way to go about it. Originally Posted by FlowFlow
Part of hobbing is learning, That part that makes it fund for some guys hundreds is pocket change. If can charge back do so but don't count on it don't sue. Be thankful every when get rip off you did not get car jack, arrest, or wallet stolen.
Always best to suffer in silence when you fuck up. How can paying a whore in advance be a good idea?
You made a career and put food on the table sucking and fucking married Men, probably wasn't a good comparison to use. When these Men use you and don't pay, then I see the no honor in that Originally Posted by BLM69
Nailed it, BLM!!
He made it a point to say "women have no honor, much less ones that sell ass". He lumped all of us, including the ones who play this game straight up.

I can absolutely say the same about men and the ones who are, in fact, lying and being deceptive.

I am not here to police their relationships. I am there to bring them joy in the moment and enjoy myself with them. And I absolutely have not made a career out of this. This is where I get my "fun money".
Well I’m gonna say that considering he’s in the north pole I probably do not know or will not see this provider. Good luck. Remember no depositsp
Well I’m gonna say that considering he’s in the north pole I probably do not know or will not see this provider. Good luck. Remember no depositsp Originally Posted by Bobneals
North Pole NY ????
Whores are whores for a reason
Most dont have an education, do shady shit on the side and pick up bad habits to feed.

Dont trust any of them.
Soon you will be co-signing a car loan for them and they wont pay

They will take what they can from you because there are many simps in the world