Does your SO know you masturbate?

She must, she tells me to go f myself at least 5 times a day.
Damn Pickupkid, jump on in there and help her get that thing off!
Then don't let her get to that point again.
A race to the finish?
Mine wants to watch Originally Posted by slacktide
Lol..mine too, I think its hott! Either way
if my SO...well if i had one, but if i did and he didnt know i masterbated i would question our relationship
She must, she tells me to go f myself at least 5 times a day. Originally Posted by daarakan

Well you know what they say---If you cant "love" yourself first,Then you wont be able to "love" anyone else later!
Your "Hobby Husband" knows you do.
No, I think I hide all evidence of my private activities fairly well. I don't think she would have any clue...

I dont have an so but when I did he loved it.It was usually a form of foreplay for the both of us.I think its a major turn on
Nope! I only rent! LOL
@ Dallas Rain love your last reply.... wow interesting thread masterbation is GREAT!
@ Dallas Rain love your last reply.... wow interesting thread masterbation is GREAT! Originally Posted by Jamie1234
Well, if you liked that, then you are going to LOVE this...

Has anyone ever recommended that you "go fuck yourself"? One guy took the referral seriously, and after his cigarette, he decided to write a review of the experience.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37228

Enjoy. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Does she know that you masturbate??!?! that's just about absurd as asking if your wife knows you breathe!! I shake my head despair to know that two people who have dedicated their life to each other are ashamed or even embarrassed to reveal their very personal moments or even deny that the need exists.

Women who harp on their men for behaving in a sexual manner without them by their sides need to get a grip. God forbid my SO touches him self while looking at other women!! Ohh Nooo!! He doesn't love me anymore, he is gonna run off to be with belladonna the first chance he gets!

Oh please.
Yes... Right in bed next to her as she's sleeping. I WANT her to know what I'm doing.

Either:
1. She wasn't receptive earlier.
2. She wasn't feeling that well or was extra tired and wanted to sleep.
3. She's mad.

Sometimes...I do wake her up with a hand on her pussy, when it works I might even get a nice BBBJNQNS out of it, or possibly ridden, or just take over and drive the train...those are priceless at 2 AM.
My SO loves to watch and so do my gentleman friends. They like to watch me go for multiples.