70 roses and a pack of Newport’s!!!!

Where is the cheapest place in the US to hobby, somewhere in Forida?
Cheaper than $70 and a pack of Newports? Her current ad says $65 and the Newports soI think the answer is New Kensington
Cheaper than $70 and a pack of Newports? Her current ad says $65 and the Newports soI think the answer is New Kensington Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Cheaper if you use your fuel perks.
  • Zeman
  • 12-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Newports.............the trademark cigs of hoes
  • cabot
  • 12-02-2021, 09:10 PM
She’s the first Ho that I’ve seen asking for Newport’s as a portion of the donations. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Bambino, yeah, she's had that in ads before. I don't remember anyone being as explicit about it, but that's been her MO.

I heard from someone that she thought it was an 'anti-cop' thing?? is that right? or it basically a $10 add-on?
Some girls think cops cannot provide alcohol or tobacco due to ATF stuff, just like they think cops cannot lie to them by saying they arent cops.
I wish she'd come to Austin.
I find it humorous when a ho asks me to bring them a pack of smokes and they specify "newport box 100". That's like asking me to bring money, but only money with Andrew Jackson's face on the front.
Some girls think cops cannot provide alcohol or tobacco due to ATF stuff, just like they think cops cannot lie to them by saying they arent cops. Originally Posted by AmishGangster

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard lol
The thing I really don't understand is, why is it *always* Newports? It's almost never any other brand. One time, I had a provider ask me to bring her a box of Marlboro Black, and I darn near fainted from the shock...
The thing I really don't understand is, why is it *always* Newports? It's almost never any other brand. One time, I had a provider ask me to bring her a box of Marlboro Black, and I darn near fainted from the shock... Originally Posted by laserface
Some tastes just compliment each other. Sea salt + caramel, lobster + butter, chicken + waffles, Newport + cock?
Some tastes just compliment each other. Sea salt + caramel, lobster + butter, chicken + waffles, Newport + cock? Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Newports and Turners Tea are a delicacy in the hood!
So are fucking washcloths!