OH2 down or??

Not working again.
Was working early this morning though.
I saw that I was open again this morning and the rates went up. Apparently QV is now 2 benji’s. Ha! Not going to entertain that at all.
IP banned here too.
Any of your provider contacts reached out to you recently due to the issues?
I can see the frustration building up in both sides.

In other news, Hutto school district had to cancel bus routes due to lack of drivers.
Tpcg, you right about them being nervous.
Dipping into their purses.
I've had more than one contact me about what is happening.
In addition to the message "Your IP has been banned by the administrator" message, the site also occasionally results in a "Potential security risk" browser message that offers you buttons to "Go back (recommended)" or "Advanced". Sounds like a hack job to me?
  • snk
  • 01-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Did a little digging. Looks like automated DDOS protection kicked in for them. Which is to say that somebody was attempting a DDOS attack (hammering it with traffic in order to bring it down) which triggered automated DDOS protections i.e. taking the site down to prevent abuse. I'd offer to help them but I can't stand that crowd that frequents that site.
Did a little digging. Looks like automated DDOS protection kicked in for them. Which is to say that somebody was attempting a DDOS attack (hammering it with traffic in order to bring it down) which triggered automated DDOS protections i.e. taking the site down to prevent abuse. I'd offer to help them but I can't stand that crowd that frequents that site. Originally Posted by snk
Your instincts serve you well. If you only knew!!!!!!!!!!!
And we have a winner. Just saw a post from a regular provider now using eccie to drum up business!
Did a little digging. Looks like automated DDOS protection kicked in for them. Originally Posted by snk
same conclusion here. Likely automation droped a deny all in the IP list and allow a few to sort out the issue. Also changed the SSL cert it seems.
Yeah I'm one of the few with acceptable rates who only uses OH2 because once this site went down that was the next best thing for me, that didn't ask for too much information, could make a fake email under fake name and be good (for most part), as for all the drama within the board, I learned long ago to avoid all of that. Looks like I'll be attempting to get business from here as well the whooping month left I have of work.
Does it say it ip banned? Originally Posted by azntwister
Yes it does, and I was like WTF did I do!? Lol 🤣 hopefully feds haven't got to it like they did this one as it's the only platform I use, outside of this one but can't post here so makes it very difficult.
Back up and running.
Back up and running. Originally Posted by billdengler
Not back up and running for me. My account went down yesterday when I refreshed my inbox page and is still down.
I’ve only been active on Eccie, OH2 and on p411 for quite some time. And only get 1-2 requests monthly from p4.
Yes it's actually up.
ck1942 has posted that there was a "IP hosting" issue resulting in blocked access that resulted in the messages some of you have mentioned.

The site certificate is still wonky so each user's individual machine may or may not (based on that machines security install) allow a connection, and may also result in some of the error messages mentioned above.

I'm in it now. Also in a few other boards to see if others....