Cancercrab..whatever I'm a weird ass bitch!?

& even though im banned That Site owner is the Sweetest Freaking Man & his site helped me greatly in the past & im not sure whats happened?
Dementia? Hes a sweetie
No matter what..
Ughh im kind of nauseas discussing the other site now & started this thread hoping other members that feel the same way would voice their honest opinion on how they feel about a Female moderator there copying & pasting private messages from that site & posting them on twitter...and other things im going to fail to mention. Shes sneaky.
& not safe to be trusted as Moderator
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Sorry to correct you, but you didn’t start this thread to discuss the other site and moderator.
Oopsie are we supposed to stay on topic?
Or have fun being free to just go with the flow?
Im so sorry will need to check guidelines sexy & congrats & thank you for posting!!
Wish more would post even its to correct me..
Oopsie are we supposed to stay on topic? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Personally, I couldn’t care less about a thread straying off topic. But that’s not what happened here. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 01-29-2022, 11:31 AM
So I'm very happy being a provider & will never return to civie EVER.
Hell No Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Yikes 😳 no exit strategy out the life? Tricks prefer young hot whores, you gonna end up giving gummie bbbj's for peanuts to make rent

What good was smashing that hot stud if you couldn't keep him? Hot studs have many holes they stuff weekly, I'm not a hot stud and I have many holes I fill up
Lol
What good was smashing that hot stud if you couldn't keep him? Hot studs have many holes they stuff weekly, I'm not a hot stud and I have many holes I fill up Originally Posted by BLM69
But can you say you've smashed a presidential candidate ?
I already have my retirement planned & when I begin to feel "old" have wrinkles or whatever is associated with older adults Im sure I will be fine molding clay, writting, teaching yoga,or ?! I DONT KNOW?
Hahaha..Im not there yet I still get periods for crying out loud & I dont have any wrinkles Its already planned too & im confident God will take away the sexual desires in his perfect timing?

& i absolutely LOVE my sexy younger male visitors & like you & most Men here with Providers am happy to say bye bye. Im all about Sologamy Sweetie & having my Ceremony this Summer!

Yesss..Planning a small wedding for me! ITS POPULAR IN ITALY.

Ughh what was the thread about?..lol
Let me scroll & brb.
Smashed a presidentil candidate ? YES I HAVE!!
..he was my DOM..

I appreciate that older Gents prefer younger babes because in all honesty I um well nvm..thats besides the point.
Older Gentlemen get the same thrill I get with younger Men so its totally understandable & their choice like my preference too!

I JUST WISH GUYS WOULD STOP POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON PROVIDERS REVIEWS IF THEY HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THEM..?
Isnt that fair?

Oh btw..tonight I received this message & not even sure who this is but I found it tasteless & wish others would think more about doing rude things out of spite?

Yikes 😳 no exit strategy out the life? Tricks prefer young hot whores, you gonna end up giving gummie bbbj's for peanuts to make rent

What good was smashing that hot stud if you couldn't keep him? Hot studs have many holes they stuff weekly, I'm not a hot stud and I have many holes I fill up Originally Posted by BLM69
Attached Images File Type: jpg View rece.jpg (248.9 KB, 86 views)
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2022, 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
venus, although i am not "back" in any usual sense of the word, i just had to say "you go gurl"..

and biomed, give me another infraction if you like. i give 0 fucks. i will never in this universe-but maybe in an alternate universe you might have some better luck tho, fyi-fail to call out fuckery when such a callout is called for, no pun intended. i called out fuckery by former "supermod" whatshisname, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat..
Wow!
From you?!
Thank you!!!
& I hope you do have a Sexy Day filled with explosions of CUM ..love & fun!!!
..& Just check your infraction point balance?
Dont feel bad, I received one too.
This threAD is to funny!
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.