BACK AGAIN

Welcome back beautiful!.You haven’t missed much.This forum transcended into chaos.Drama,bullshittery,he said she said,boringville,so much more.

And I’ll give ya a follow over in Twitter.
Welcome back beautiful!.You haven’t missed much.This forum transcended into chaos.Drama,bullshittery,he said she said,boringville,so much more.

And I’ll give ya a follow over in Twitter. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Thanks honey. I'm not for the drama these days. Just wanna play, flirt, cum, and get paid. I'm simple
The board is borderline useless at this point. Cant advertise or openly post seeking fun. It’s hard to find quality company these days.
The board is borderline useless at this point. Cant advertise or openly post seeking fun. It’s hard to find quality company these days. Originally Posted by Ruston
What would you consider quality company exactly
Wow!!! Hadn't logged in for a few days, and here is Trinity Kane again!!
WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!!!!
I sure have missed you, but you ain't missed a thang!!!!
Had been wondering about you and had given up on ever knowing what happened to you.
I can assure all the newer guys you have some fantastic abilities to create phenomenal feelings inside a man, and I ain't talking about just his dick either!
Wow!!! Hadn't logged in for a few days, and here is Trinity Kane again!!
WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!!!!
I sure have missed you, but you ain't missed a thang!!!!
Had been wondering about you and had given up on ever knowing what happened to you.
I can assure all the newer guys you have some fantastic abilities to create phenomenal feelings inside a man, and I ain't talking about just his dick either! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Aww thanks Tuck. I've definitely been in and out of the hobby over the years. But I always come back ck to play