How many guys get turned on by hot wife encounter

Just started messing with one recently she loves to play since her husband does not. It is fun and exotic
In addition to it being fun and exotic, hot wives are much more likely to fuck bare and be very spontaneous and willing to take chances and fuck in public. They are very horny and open to experiment! Married nurses are a wild bunch!
Nurses are a kinky bunch married or not you know that wc..
I have found nursing students, particularly black and Hispanic to be very openminded.
I’m an average dude. Married to an average wife. We started swinging wife is a bit sub. I started talking to the woman of another couple. Her husband liked to watch and ate creampies. I put it in his mouth a few times.Freaky woman who was too much for me lol. She was just a freak sex wise . Go out for dinner she wanted to fuck in the next alley while waiting for food. I’m glad I checked that box off but fuck no longer term.

Besides my wife not getting any fun it didn’t last long. My wife was golden she let me play for a bit though. Seriously, happy wife happy life swinging or not.

I’ve learned Teachers and Medical professionals are frequent swingers. Originally Posted by Mplay
Well I for one need to know who this freaky woman is! Lol. They just dont make them too freaky for me.
The wife and I are swingers and she is getting tired of it. The last few times she has just had me play alone. She prefers I see call girl types instead of girls in the local swingers/bdsm community. She doesn't like the idea of me connecting with someone who she thinks might sexually trip my trigger and want to see more. This is fine for me as I have more interest in anonymous one time sex with strangers. But I do miss some of the girls you would meet in the community. Some are way more kinky than most call girls.
My SO and I do a "unique" hot wife type of playtimes....he loves watching me and also does some playing too
Always love a Hot Wife!